Chapter 7

Laceys POV

When he pulled away I touched my lips and took a deep breath. "You're in love with me?" He bit his lip and nodded. "I am." I sighed and leaned against him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "I'm sorry." He whispered. I shook my head and cuddled closer to him. "I'm in love with you to." I whsipered and he smiled against my forehead.

I looked up at him and he moved a piece of hair out of my face. "Your beautiful." He took my face in his hands again and kissed me once more. "We should head back to the house." I nodded and he signaled me to jump on his back, so I did.

"So girlfriend what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" He asked as we walked towards the house. "Not sure boyfriend but we should do something with Justin." He chuckled then pulled us inside of the beach house. "Hey look who's finally together." His coach smirked at the two of us. Justin walked in and smiled at us. "I hear that the love birds are finally together?" I blushed at his words and nuzzled my head in Levis in neck. I heard him chuckle and start to walk forward. "We are." He whispered and pecked my cheek. I smiled and he set me down. Justin ran over to me and smirked. "So should I find a new room or will you guys be quiet? Maybe I could even join in and we could have a three some." He thrusted his hips forward and Levi came over and smack his back. "No, you can stay in the room but if you touch her I will cut you." Levi grabbed my hand and lightly tugged my arm towards the front door. I followed behind him.

We began walking down the beach. "So you love me?" I asked to break the silence. He chuckled, stopped walking and turned to face me. He grabbed both of my hands and held them tight. "I think I've always loved you, I was just to stupid to see it." He smirked then leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. His lips were sweet and soft. I smiled against his lips and pulled myself closer to him.

"We should head back soon, I think your classes start tonight." He whispered against my lips. I nodded and we walked back towards the beach house. When we walked in, the whole team was sitting on the couches watching TV. Levi grabbed my hand and pulled me over towards to empty seats on the ground and cuddled me in his side. I smiled to myself and cuddled closer to him.

He kissed the top of my head and we started watching the movie.

I guess I had fallen asleep because now Levi was waking me up. "Baby, dance starts in half an hour." I looked around and saw that the team was still taking up the couches. "I'm going to go get ready." I mumbled and walked to the room. I pulled out my tight dance shorts that said dance on the butt and a tank top to wear with my sports bra. I quickly changed into them and headed back out to the living room.

"Where is it at?" I asked Levi and held my hands out so I could help him up. "Come on let's go, I will show you." I heard low a catcall from a couple of the guys and Levi glared at them, Justin glared at them as well. I hid behind them and Levi led me to the door.

As we walked side by side, the waves were crashing against the shore. "So when does practice start?" He smiled like a two year old. "In two days! Then you can wear my jersey on game days." I frowned. "How am I going to wear it if you have to wear it to games?" He chuckled. "I have two jerseys." I made an o shape with my mouth and nodded.

We stood in front of the building and he pecked my lips quickly. "I will see you in a little bit. I love you." He whsipered and played with my fingers. "I love you to." And this time I knew he meant it the way I did. I smiled and ran inside.

A woman in her late thirties turned around and greeted me. "Aloha! You must be Lacey." I smiled brightly and shook her hand. "That's me, and you are?" She smiled softly. "Lilo." I smiled at the name, it's like Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. I loved it. "I love your name." I told her and she laughed lighlty. "Thanks Hun, now go get warmed up and ready to go." I nodded and found a spot next to some of the other dancers. A girl in front of me looked strangely familiar from the back. She turned around and my mouth dropped open.

"Hey Hannah." I said through a forced smile. She gave me a fake smile. "I didn't know you were going to be attending here." I didn't know they taught pole dancing here. I probably should have said that out loud, so I decided to. "I didn't know they taught pole dancing here." She gasped and glared at me. "Shut up bitch." I flipped her off with a nice smile and went back to doing my stretches.

When dance was over I was happy. Mostly because Hannah couldn't dance for shit. I smiled to myself as I walked through the doors and headed towards the house. I felt someone grab my hand and I turned around and faced Hannah. "What the hell do you want?"

"I wanted you to tell Levi something for me." I crossed my arms. "What?" I asked her coldly. "Tell him I still want to be with him." I forced out a fake laugh. "Um I should tell you that-" I was cut off by Levis voice. "Lacey is my girl, so please leave her alone." He tugged my hand and pulled me into his side.

Hannah looked between us and clenched her jaw before walking away. Levi looked down at me and smiled. "Shall we go back?" I nodded and pecked his lips.

"But I'm hiding you so the guys cant eye rape you."