Chapter 23

(The picture above is Chloe)

Laceys POV

I snuggled closer to Levi. "I had fun tonight." I told Levi. He kissed my forehead. "Me to. So the big game is tomorrow." I nodded. "I'll be the one with your extra jersey on." He rolled over so he was hovering over me. "Do I get a reward after the game?" I sighed. "Not if you're all sweaty and gross." He kissed my nose. "Whatever."

I looked over at the clock.

6:24

"We should order takeout, and watch Pretty Little Liars." He frowned. "I'm all for the takeout part, not so much about the Ugly Giant Liars." I giggled at his reference to the show. "It's Pretty Little Liars." He rolled his eyes before leaning in and kissing my lips softly, and slowly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to him. He slowly pulled away. "Or, we could order takeout, and bring it up here and watch what ever happens to be on tv." I lightly laughed. "Alright, be spontaneous." I said jokingly. He chuckled before climbing off of me and heading downstairs to order food.

He came back up not even two minutes later. "I have to go home." He told me. I raised an eyebrow. "Is everything okay?" He nodded his head. "Yeah, it's just that all my stuff is at home and I have to be on the field really early tomorrow. If you want you can stay at my place." He offered. I smiled. "Alright. Let me just go let my mom know."

I walked down the hall into her room and gave her and Victor a smile. "Hey, I'm going to Levis place." My mom nodded, cuddling into Victor. "Have fun sweetie, but not to much fun." I rolled my eyes at my mother playfully. "Back at you." I said in a sing song voice before walking back into my room to slip on some shoes. "Ready to go?" Levi asked. I nodded.

***
Right now, we were laying on his bed, facing each other. "Levi?" He hummed in response. "Hmm?" I looked into his eyes. "Why did you do what you did when we were in Hawaii?" He swallowed and looked at me. "I already told you. It was a bet and it was stupid." I placed my hand on his cheek, lightly brushing my thumb under his eye. "I'm not mad anymore, I just wanted to know why."
He kissed my forehead. "I'm still sorry I even did that. I was stupid and I wish that I could've done things differently because-" I pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "Levi, don't worry about it." He pulled me closer to him so our foreheads were pressed together. "I won't." He rubbed his nose down my jaw and down my neck before planting a soft kiss in the crook of my neck.

He then looked at me. "I love you Lacey." I smiled. "I love you more Levi." He smiled before pressing his lips to mine, pulling me closer to him. "I can't believe we are going to be seniors." I nodded. "It's crazy." He muttered, kissing the top of my head. "Let's get some sleep." I nodded, kissing his lips softly before cuddling into his side. "Goodnight Mr. Quarterback." He lightly chuckled. "Goodnight Prancer."

***

The next morning, we were up by six and now getting ready. Levi was brushing his teeth, while I brushed through my hair. "I will get you coffee on the way there." Levi told me after he spit out his toothpaste. I gave him a smile. "Well aren't you a good boyfriend." He nodded. "I'm amazing."

I walked out of the bathroom and towards his closet to find his other jersey. When I couldn't find it, I walked out and saw Levi laid it out on his bed. I smiled before picking it up and slipping it over my head. I pulled on some light skinny jeans and my converse. I wanted back into the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth, and applied some deodorant, and body spray.

I gave myself a once over and smiled. "You look good." Levi whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. "Let's go." I nodded and followed him out to his car. He started it up and headed towards a coffee shop.

***
The game didn't actually start until twelve, but the boys needed to prep and talk some things out. So right now, the boys were in the locker rooms getting ready for the game since it starts in about an hour and a half. This left Chloe and I with their coach. "Long time no see Lacey." He said to me. I smiled and gave him a hug. "Good to see you." He smiled.

"So you're with Levi?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, everything is good now." The boys began walking over to us. "We should be heading up to the bleachers now." Coach rolled his eyes. "I told you this at the beginning of the summer. You're a part of them team. You're friend can stay to. Just don't distract the players." He said jerking his head towards Levi.

I grabbed Chloes hand and pulled her towards the bench. "So, are you and Justin a thing now?" She nodded her head. "Yeah, we kissed during the movie and when he dropped me off at home. He asked me to be his girlfriend." She said with a big smile on her face. I gave her a hug. "Good for you." Levi came over to me and grabbed my hands, pulling me up.

"You can have her back in two minutes Chloe." She stuck her tongue out at him as he pulled me towards his team. "Okay, guys. Lacey is back. As you know, I was a jerk to her in Hawaii. So let's win this game for her. Oh and by the way, we are playing her ex-boyfriends team. He is number forty-four, don't hesitate to take him down." I smiled at Levi.

He turned to me. "You can go back to Chloe now." He said with a smile. I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "One more thing." I was going to say what, but he already had his lips against mine. I smiled against his lips. He pulled away. "Okay now you can go. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you more. Now go kick ass."