19

"Huy!" Kinalabit ako ni Apple sa balikat kaya bumalik ako sa katotohanan.

I was thinking too much, I shook my head before smiling.

"Anong activites meron today?" I stood up and went to the kitchen counter to get myself a glass of water.

Not going to lie, the mansion they rented was really nice. Simple lang siya, pero napakakomportable.

Sumunod naman si Apple sa'kin. "We're going to explore in the woods this afternoon," Kita sa mukha niya ang pagkakasabik.

"We're going in groups, tapos maghahanap daw ng mga prutas. 'Yun daw ang gagamitin para sa cook-off."

So I guess it's based on luck then? Kung wala kang mahanap, edi wala flavor 'yung lulutuin mo.

I looked down in my wrist watch, magaalas-onse na.

"Akyat lang ako sa room, I'm gonna get ready for lunch." Paalam ko kay Apple.

All of us were actually paired by surnames. And each pair has to share a room.

I was hoping to share the room with Apple but her surname was Vernales. So I ended up being roommates with a girl named Emilyana.

"I know right, like girl! She's just so-" She stopped talking over the phone when I entered the room.

"Ewwy." She rolled her eyes and raised her hand to flex her shining nails. I ignored her and quietly headed to my bed.

This is why I hate being with someone I'm not familiar with.

Nilapag ko ang maleta sa ibabaw ng kama at naglabas ng bagong damit.

Tumuon ang atensyon ko sa selpon kong lumiwanag.

From: Love of my life <3

Have you eaten lunch? Don't forget to eat. I love you, babe.

I immediately smiled upon reading the message.

To: Love of my life <3

About to, remember to eat a proper lunch, not just cup noodles. I love you too, babe :)

Iniwan ko na sa side table ang selpon ko saka pumasok ng CR at nagpalit.

"Guys, may bago tayong classmate! Her name's Astrish. Pakilala naman kayo!" Blaire announced to our table. Marami-rami rin ang sumama, we were 24 in total.

Isa isa silang nagpakilala sa'kin.

"Jonah."

"Hi, my name's Neliver, liver for short."

"Hello! I'm Piper, let's be friends!"

I just smiled to every single one that introduced themselves.

Nahilo 'ata ako, hindi ko na matandaan lahat ng pangalan nila.

"Boys, she already has a boyfriend." Ngumuso si Emilyana. "Too bad."

"Ay sayang naman," A boy from our table snapped his fingers.

"Pero who knows, baka lumandi siya ng iba." Tinignan ko siya ng masama.

What the heck did she just say?

"Emilyana," Tawag ko. "Huwag kang bitter dahil walang nagkakagusto sa'yo." Tinignan ko siya ng nakakaawa.