SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS➖TWENTY TWO

Start from the beginning

I question eagerly but he ignores me, fisting his hands into balls, "I think I know who the fuck it is." he curses walking past me.

"Liam, what are you doing?" I follow after him, trying to gain his attention but he ignores me, opening the classroom door with a loud thud, walking through the quiet hall way and tracking his footsteps into the classroom filled with students.

The last thing I wanted was getting into that stupid schools magazine, or being the talk of the school again. It was fun before, but becoming noticed more than I already am, wasn't at all pleasing at the moment.

"Liam." I run after him, trying to reach his pace but the heels I had on were a tad too high, even for me.

A myriad of fear engulfs me at the thought of Liam knowing about what Manuel had done, I wanted Manuel to pay but not like this, not with the knowledge of people that I was abused by him, it would ruin me; the gossip of people, the fake sympathy, it would tear me apart for life, it would even scar me more than the marks inflicted on me by Manuel.

"Liam!" I yell catching the attention of everybody present, as Liam walks deeper into the classroom, forcing his way past students who sat on their mats on the floor as his steps leads to Manuel but then he passes beside him walking towards.

MARIA SHAKESPEARE

Its been a week, a week since the dinner, a week since Manuel spoke or even tried anything with me, a week since Chance got stood up by his crush and a week since Xander stopped my school. Yes, Xander stopped my school.

Today, is also the first day of our school's sleep over and nothing much had happened, but with fingers crossed, I knew everybody waited for a mishap.

Mr Manuel gathered the students, advising us about the rights and wrongs before the sleep over finally kick started. Glad that he didn't call me out, neither did he even glance my way and even if he did he wouldn't be able to touch me.

"Hey! How does a coke sound?" A hand soothes my thigh and I smile meeting the beautiful green eyes of Xavier. Who now attends my school instead of Xander.

I wouldn't lie, I missed Xander but then again this was what he wanted, he asked to exchange with Xavier and he didn't even take no for an answer.

This new beginning has been making me a lot more nervous because even with the doctors admission that Xavier was getting better, I feared for the worst, with Xavier not being in his comfort zone—which was his house, anything could happen and the last thing I would want was him getting sick because of me.

"Sounds awesome to me." I inform with a bright smile, watching as his eyes glints before he makes his way outside the classroom.

"I think Xander is a lot more chiller these days." A girl whispers beside me, and I can't help but feel the burning gaze of her eyes.

"He even drives a car now and he brings her to school everyday." Her friend, I presume, joins in.

"What does he even see in her, i don't think I've ever seen her before, do you know her name?"

"I think it's Manu or something?"

I shake my head, pursing my lips to hinder my amusement, at least she got the first letter to my name correctly, i render my attention back to Mr Manuel and our principal, Mrs Sophia.

"...... So it would be to our own interest if—"

"Liam!" The gravel voice of Kisha resonant round the classroom which not only gained my attention but the attention of everyone present.