Chapter 30

3 months later

We have been wedding planning for the past few months. Everything has been going very well, and we haven't faced any problems. Today Calumn and I are going to pick out my dress. Jaeden is going today with Luke, one of Calumns business partners. I don't know him that well, but I've met him a few times. He seems nice, but we just haven't talked much. Him and Jaeden are really good friends.

Calumn has been the biggest help of all, hes always there when a problem arises. Jaeden and I are very thankful to have him in our life. I don't think we would know what to do with ourselves if Calumn wasn't here.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing.

''Hello?'' I answer.

''Hey, it's me.'' Calumn answers.

''Oh, hey.''

''Are you okay?''

''Yeah, I'm fine.''

''You sure.''

''Yeah, I'm okay, just thinking about stuff. You don't have to worry about me.''

''You know I always do, sweetheart.

''Oh shit, I kind of got lost in my thoughts. I'll meet you at 3.''

''Ok, sounds good. See you soon.''

''See ya.''

I hang up the phone and go get ready. Quickly I throw on a grey hoodie, black jeans, and some white tennis shoes.

I look at the time, the clock reads 2:40 p.m. It takes 15 minutes to get there. While I'm standing in the bathroom, I look up and see Jaeden leaning against the wall.

''Where are you going?'' He asks.

''Calumn is going to help me pick out a dress.'' I say.

''Ok, have fun.'' He walks over and kisses my forehead. ''I'll see you later.''

''See you later, I love you.''

''I love you too.'' He hugs me and I go downstairs. I grab my keys, go outside, and get in my car. I start my car and begin the drive.

                 15 minutes later

I arrive at the place and see Calumn's car with him leaning against it. I park my car beside of his and go up to him. He smiles when he looks up and he hugs me. I hug him back and we go inside.

We walk through the doors to see three women standing inside. They all look up, one smiles and walks over to us.

''Hello, how may I help you all today?'' She asks cheerfully.

''I'm here to try on wedding dresses.'' I tell her.

''Ok, well. We don't get many instances when the couple come inside with eachother.'' She says with a small frown.

Both Calumn and I's jaw drop and we look at each other. We start laughing and the woman gives us a strange look.

''I'm sorry, we are not together. He is both mine and my fiance's best friend. He is helping me pick out a wedding dress today.'' I say to her.

Her face turns a deep red tone and she looks down for a few seconds. ''I'm sorry for assuming, I kind of just said the first thing that came to mind.'' She says.

''Its perfectly fine,'' Calumn says. She smiles and grabs a clipboard.

''Follow me, we can go fit you for a dress. You can have a seat right over there, sir.'' She said to Calumn while pointing to a white couch. He nods and goes to sit down.