Chapter 3

Two weeks later

Molly pov.

It's been two weeks since Jaeden and I started talking. He's a lot of fun to be around, and he is really sweet. I feel.....safe around him. A feeling I had and will never feel around my foster parents or James, and he doesn't know that I hang out with Jaeden, I'd like to keep it that way.

Its breakfast time right now and we are all sitting in the cafeteria. I'm sitting next to James at his table. Him and his friends are laughing their asses off at something stupid and I'm sitting here quietly. They push and shove at me, but I pay no mind to it. I don't like his friends at all, they always make fun of me, or try to get me to do stuff with them, I am sure you know what I mean. Of course it never really bothers me of what they say, it never has. But, James just laughs when they make fun of me. I get ge doesn't care, but atleast act like you do... I guess that makes sense...?

The teacher yells and we are dismissed from breakfast and we go to our lockers.

I go to my locker and I'm approached by some girl who I've never even seen or met before and she slaps me in the face.

"Stay the fuck away from my man you whore!" She yells pushing me to the ground.

"First of all, who are you? Second, who the fuck are you talking about?"

"My name is Leah! I'm talking about Jaeden! He is mine, so stay the hell away from him!!" How fucking cliche, I start talking to somebody and some psycho obsessed bitch runs me up trying to fight for 'her man.'

Everybody starts to crowd around us in one big circle and gets out their phones to video.

"Wow, jealous much." I say crossing my arms.

"You're such a mistake, no wonder your parents gave you away. They gave you up because they were embarrassed of you. You're ugly, worthless, and a slut. That's all you'll ever be!" I show no emotion, her words did hurt. Of course I don't show it, I won't give her that satisfaction. "What? Are you gonna go cry to you mommy? Oh, that's right you don't have one." She starts laughing, along with her band of bitches behind her.

"You're going to wish you never would have said that." I say sternly as I jump onto my feet.

I punch her in the face, kick her down and starting rapidly punching her. Her friends are trying to get me off of her, but I don't budge. I just keep punching her. I can't stop. I don't know how to.

I feel a pair of strong arms pull me off, its Jaeden. I snap out of my trance almost immediately and look at Leah, her face is covered in blood and cuts. She's knocked out, cold. Jesus, I can't believe I did that. I don't even feel bad about it.

"Come here..." he said dragging me into the locker room, and he continued to stare at me with a worried look in his eyes.

"What?" I asked concerned.

"Don't act like you don't know what you just did..."

"She had it coming!"

"God dammit!" He yelled and slams his fist into the locker.

I reacted quickly and shrunk against the lockers with my arms up, blocking my face. Jaeden was pacing up and down the wall of lockers. He came to a stop, ran his hands over his face and let out a heavy sigh. I notice him look over at me, I'm crying out of fear, he immediately runs over and comforts me.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm sorry I snapped. Its just, I can't stand that girl. Shes obsessed with me, way overly possessive too. When she went after you, I lost it and I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me, I cried some more. "Did you think I was going to hit you?" Ge says suddenly.

I pull away and look up at him.

"Its a habit..." I say quietly, but I don't look at him.

"I call bullshit. That's not a habit, Molly." He cupped my chin in his hand so I would look at him. "H- have you been hit before?"

____________________________________

What did you think of this chapter?
What will happen next? We'll see in the next chapter

End of chapter 3...