"I don't remember you doing anything for them."

"Remember that girl who was in love with Jungkook when he was in high school?  She suddenly disappeared when I spoke to her."

You looked at Minho with wide eyes, thinking about the worst. "Did you kill her?" He laughed. "What kind of person do you think I am?"

Flashback

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin stood in the noisy hallway. Jungkook hiding behind the two guys, mainly Taehyung. "Why are you hiding behind me?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook looked around the hallway, searching for the one person he is afraid of. "Because you are the tallest. I can't hide behind Jimin."

"I can't believe a girl scares you. What's her name again?" Taehyung asked, pushing Jungkook off of him.

"Ji-Eun." Jungkook doesn't let go of Taehyung as they made their way through the hallway looking for Ji-Eun. Ji-Eun is in love with Jungkook but a little obsessed with him. Jungkook been trying to get rid of her for almost 2 years, but she wouldn't give up. She always said she would make him her's someday. They looked in classrooms, the library, labs, but she couldn't be found anywhere. "Maybe she didn't come to school today." Jimin said getting ready to leave. "We are not supposed to be here anyway. We need to go."

The two guys were about to walk off, but Jungkook ran in front of them. "Please help me. Please."

"Being in this school again is bringing painful memories," Jimin said as he looked around the hallway which he once hated. Every time they tried to walk off, Jungkook would stop them in their tracks trying to stop them from leaving.

"Why didn't you ask someone else? Like Namjoon?"

"Namjoon is busy."

"We are busy too," Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him laughing. "If you were, you wouldn't be here."

"What about Yoongi?"

"Yoongi really? You two are the only ones I have to help me."

The two saw how desperate he was and changed their minds. Jungkook suddenly heard his name called from behind him, from the one voice he doesn't like to hear. He doesn't turn around and nodded to the guys indicating that it was Ji-Eun. The two guys walked up to her, leaving Jungkook behind. Ji-Eun was taken aback seeing the two guys coming towards her.

"You are Taehyung and Jimin! Jungkook's friends!" Taehyung and Jimin both looked at each other and took a step back. They were starting to get scared as well. "How do you know us?" Taehyung asked, turning around looking to see if Jungkook was still standing behind him. He was holding his bag tightly, preparing to make a run for it. 

"You used to go to this school and you are Jungkook's friends, duh. I need to know the friends of my future husband. Who I need to go to right now." Ji-Eun was about to walk towards Jungkook but Jimin grabs onto her arm pulling her back. "That's what we need to talk to you about. You see -"

"Jungkook doesn't like you," Taehyung cuts Jimin off getting straight to the point. Ji-Eun smile dropped and it turned to a face that was creepy. Jimin and Taehyung took another step back. "You are making him really uncomfortable and if you really like him, you would give him his space," Taehyung continued and Ji-Eun stared at them but then a smile came back on her face. "I understand. I would calm myself just for him and give him some space for a while." 

Taehyung and Jimin blew a breath of relief and went back to Jungkook. "That wasn't so bad. See you later." The school bell rang and the guys left the school compound, leaving Jungkook with Ji-Eun.