"And last but not least, the mozzarella" Jimin said, throwing the packet over to you who stood at the fridge, catching it perfectly in one hand, mouth gaping when you caught it.
"See, I can catch" You tutted, referring to his sarcastic comments earlier to whenever you didn't manage to catch the food, or had it jumping around in your hands before you were able to finally keep it still and express a sheepish, embarrassed smile.
Jimin grinned at you, "Say that to the bruised apples"
"They wouldn't be bruised if you threw them properly" You muttered under your breath into the cold breeze of the fridge.
"What was that?"
"Nothing, nothing" You shook your head quickly, shutting the fridge door only to feel that immense Fijian heat again. You and Jimin really underestimated the hot weather here, thinking it was going to be the same as South Koreas hottest days in early August, but boy were you wrong.

"Finally, done" You huffed, plopping down on the kitchen island seat as Jimin put away the last of the wine bottles - a delicacy to be enjoyed tonight along with the lasagne.
"Yup. What do you want to do now?" He asked as you two hadn't pre-planned anything for today, completely knocked out after what went down in bed last night ( ;) ).
"Hm..I don't know. You have anything in mind?"
He hummed and closed the cupboard to turn to you and lean on the island counter, taking your hands in his, playing with your fingers.
"Maybe we could go to the beach. Use the stuff we bought yesterday"
"Yeah, that would be nice."
"OK, so beach it is?" He confirmed, lifting your hand and pecking it, making you smile and blush, humming in agreement.

~

"You're sure you know how to do this?" You questioned, trembling in Jimin's arms, afraid that you were about to fall straight into the water below because balancing yourself on the board was harder than you had originally anticipated, even if you weren't standing up. Yes, you decided to try out surfing with your husband Jimin - who, might I add didn't even have half enough experience to be teaching you let alone doing it himself. The decision was spontaneous and suggested by Jimin who was overly excited, and though you'd rather be lying on the relaxing, dry beach you couldn't help but give in to his pleads and puppy eye stares.

"No."
You shot a glare at him to which his lips hastily opened in an attempt to calm you down.
"But just trust me." He hastily added on, slightly terrified by your angered glare. "Ok, so..hm." He observed your position on the board, his mouth puckered as he thought hard "If I'm correct, you have to sit further down the board"
"Are you sure?"
"I think. Come further down" He instructed and as you slid down the board his grip tightened on you cautiously, making you hesitant. "Okay..." Jimin scratched his head, "now, we just have to wait for some waves. Actually, there's a small one coming right now." Your eyes widened as he turned back to you "Remember what I taught you?"
"Yeah? balance low and then try to stand up slowly"
"Ok, off you go" Jimin said, moving further back, giving room for the wave to give you a push into some surfing. It took a while for the wave to reach you, however when it did you were immediately thrown off into the water before you could even straighten your knees. Apparently the wave was quite large, which was understandable since he warned you about the wave when it was far away and therefore it appeared smaller, but that didn't help pull you out from underwater..

"Y/n, are you okay?" Jimin peered over the surfboard, his tone less frantic and more amused as he watched you arise from below, wiping the water off your now stern face. Before you lashed out at Jimin, you spotted a more experienced surfer behind him, about to stand up on the board and ride the waves with natural talent, and that's when you noticed his position on the board.
You cleared your throat, and pointed in the direction of that surfer, "If I'm correct, I'm supposed to sit further up the board"
Jimin's mouth gaped, mortified by this realisation and as he was about to apologise to you, he stifled a chuckle, seeing your hair all drenched and face grumpy like that of a 3 year old. Your eyebrows arched in warning to him, and he took a deep breath, knowing that if he did laugh you would most likely body smash him to the depths of this ocean, however he quickly failed and burst out laughing.
Groaning in anger, an idea popped into your head and you responded by splashing Jimin with a chunk of water directly onto his face. You hit him on his forehead as his mouth was wide open and you didn't want him to choke on sea water - as much as a good revenge that sounded, you would like to continue experiencing this honeymoon with your husband - and watched him gasp, startled as the water trickled down his face.
"You dont know what you just started missy" He warned before splashing you back, which shortly became the origin of a water fight. While you two were going at it like a bunch of kids, throwing sea water at one another, running away then swiftly pivoting to surprise the enemy with a handful of water to the face, the surfboard was floating away silently, as if sneaking away from this violent fight. (me)
"Ill get it, don't worry, will give you a break from being beat by me in a water fight" you provoked playfully and he stuck his tongue out at you.