New Beginnings

Kehlani

"Fuck, babe..." Blake hisses as he thrusts into me harder. My nails dig deep onto his bare back. 

I moan softly and Blake increases his pace, giving me deep strokes the same time my nails scrape down his back. He stares at me just as I stare lovingly at him while his hand caresses my cheek before angling his head, leaning towards my face in addition to pressing his lips against mines numerous times.

"I can't wait to share my future with you, Mrs. Davis." Blake smiles.

"I can't wait to share my future with you too, Mr. Davis." I smile back at him while I stare at him lovingly and Blake buries his face in the crook of my neck for me to sense his soft kisses. Him kissing on my neck feels so good on my skin. I close my eyes to enjoy the soft pecks belonging from my man and I keep my legs wrapped around his lower back while I run my fingers through his silky natural blonde ash hair. I moan his name in a sotto voice when he takes one of my globes in his warm mouth. His tongue swirls around my bud for a few seconds prior to moving on to the other.

"Shit," I cry out as I feel like my spirit is lifting out of my body when Blake pins both my hands above my head while our fingers intertwine.

"That's right, baby. Let it out. I want to hear you scream my name, so the neighbors will know what I'm doing to you and that you're mine." Blake's dominant words raise the temperature of my body as my walls clench around his length prior to a warm liquid oozing inside of me. He inches his face closer to mine and pecks me on my lips. Damn, that man sure knows how to make love! Right after Blake put a ring on it, we head straight to his bedroom and have fun in the sheets.

"We left the cheesecake in the living room." I remind him and he snickers.

"I know. I should've brought it with, so I could lick the cheesecake all over you." Blake purrs in my ear before he rakes his fingers through my flat ironed mid-back length tresses. This night is sincerely special to the both of us now that we are in bliss with the kids and our engagement.

**********

"Congratulations, sweetheart!" Mrs. Davis exclaims elatedly as she throws her arms around me before moving on to Blake. 

"Thank you, Mrs. Davis," I beam gleefully.

"Honey, although you have one mom; I am never going to take her place since she is your mother from birth and please call me Mother Davis, Miss Sienna, or Mom since you are already like an extended daughter to me."

"Okay," I reply skeptically. This is gonna be my first marriage and I honestly find it strange to call another woman 'mom' because I have only have one mom during the twenty six and a half years of my life. It's great to have two mothers, however; no other woman could take her role, that's my honest opinion. Miss Sienna is the dearest mother figure to me and mother to Blake along with Charlotte, Doug, and Gracie. I might as well search on Google what nicknames I should address to Miss Sienna now that she's gonna become my mother in law.

"This is best news ever!" Blake's Aunt Lauren cheers happily. "His aunts and uncles are going to be thrilled, especially our folks!"

"Yes, that's right! Blake, your aunts, uncles, along with your grandparents are coming next week, so that we could all help you as well as Kehlani's parents to help plan your wedding." Miss Sienna notifies.

"KeKe!" I look up to Charlotte gesturing for me to approach her and Gracie as the two of them are drinking hot cocoa near the bar in the kitchen. I approach towards their direction. "We finally have you as our official sister!" Gracie squeals eagerly.

"You're totally, like, the best sister and a lot more better than Blake's previous case with Whore Moans. We finally have peace along with you being our sister for good and we're never letting you go. I know I can be the sarcastic one in the group, but we're truly grateful to have you in our family, Kehlani." Charlotte acknowledges and I wrap my arms around her in a hug and I give Gracie a hug.