"What's that?" Stiles asked since he didn't know what he was talking about.

"In the game of Go, it's what we call a truly inspired, or out-of-the-box move. The Nogitsune has had sente, the advantage, until this point. What you need is a divine move in order to turn the game around." Noshiko informed Stiles who was taking in her words but didn't know how she expected them to do that since the Nogitsune was ten steps ahead of them in everything they did.

"Okay, so is anyone feeling divinely inspired?" Stiles asked as he turned to the family sitting beside him since they seemed to have all the answers when it came to the Nogitsune.

"Mom, you said you trapped it in a glass jar, right?" Kira asked as she tried to think of a plan.

"It wasn't the jar that trapped it. It was where I buried it." Noshiko answered as she planted the jar in a secret part of the woods.

"The Nemeton," Stiles answered, the past history of the strange tree always seems to come up in Beacon Hills again.

"A place I don't know too much about," Noshiko confessed, not knowing a lot of the history of the Nemeton and its powers.

"Who does?" Kira asked as they tried to think of a plan to get answers about the Nemeton. Kira still hadn't been in the town long enough to understand all of the supernatural things inside of it compared to her friends and she was still struggling to grasp all of this new information.

"Deaton. Deaton does." Stiles confessed as the sent a text to Scott and Lydia to go to Deaton for help. Noshiko noticed Stiles's eyes still glued to the room where Blair was - knowing that he wasn't going to go rest until he saw her again. Noshiko and Ken sharing a look as Ken nodded.

"Why don't I take you to see your friend, Stiles?" Ken offered Stiles who nodded at the offer to see Blair. Noshiko helped Stiles up as the adults guided him to the room Blair was in. Ken helping Stiles sit at the edge where Blair was lying down, Stiles taking in the dried black blood around her mouth that had come from her nosebleed and the other bloodstains caked in from her ears bleeding.

"She should be waking up soon, you can wait here until she does." Noshiko offered Stiles who nodded as the two left the room. Stiles playing with his hands as the minutes past by until he finally heard movement coming from Blair. Stiles moving over as he tried to help Blair sit up properly even if his body was completely weak as well. The two of them utter messes since neither of them had healed properly.

"Buzzcut, stop. You're gonna hurt yourself." Blair whispered as she moved over, forcing Stiles to sit down beside her as she moved - letting out small hisses of pain whenever she tried to shift herself. Her voice coming out raspy since she just woke up, the two friends staring at each other and how horrible the other appeared.

"We look like death," Stiles commented, not laughing or joking as Blair leaned her hand down to hold Stiles's as he used his other hand to wrap around her shoulder since there wasn't any other way they could comfort each other right now.

"She's really dead. Allison's really gone." Blair whispered in shock, Stiles nodding grimly as the two tried to keep the tears to themselves. Allison had always been a key part of the pack from the beginning even if she did go against them at one point - Allison was family and now she was gone. And while Stiles and Blair were probably the least close to her out of the pack, they still felt the loss of her no longer being with them.

"I can't believe this happened because they were trying to save us," Blair commented, her voice shaky as she tried to comprehend everything that had happened. Stiles nodding his head, the two of them starting to think that it was their fault of what had happened to Allison.