two

"Tell me why I have to enroll in school again?" Blair asked one more time as Derek sat in the administration office with Blair

    "Tell me why I have to enroll in school again?" Blair asked one more time as Derek sat in the administration office with Blair. Blair woke up this morning with Derek telling her it's time for school, not a sight she quite liked or wanted. Blair dreaded the sight of Beacon Hills High School and would rather Derek send her to a coyote den than here.

"I need to train Isaac and I can't do that if I'm worried about him or me accidentally hurting you during training. Plus, this way you can keep an eye on all these idiots." Derek explained to Blair before her name finally got called by the lady at reception. Blair moved from her seat to the desk, turning around to see Derek already leaving - not that she suspected he would stay the entire time, he had things to do.

"Blair Krasikeva, here's your schedule. First class is gym. It's with Coach Finstock, good luck." The administrative lady tried to make a joke but Blair just awkwardly smiled as she had no clue who this man was or why she needed any type of good luck. She was assigned a guide who brought her to the girls' changing room and lending her extra gym clothes before escorting her to the class.

"Finstock! You have a new student." Coach blowed the whistle on the two students who were currently on the rock climbing board. Stiles began to hit Scott and Allison when he realised who was with them. Blair stood uncomfortably as she waited for the two men to finally finish discussing Blair being into the class. Allison staring at the girl confused as Stiles and Scott began to tell her she was Derek's friend. Allison gulping slightly in nervousness of what that meant for them since they didn't know anything about the girl.

"You, join the class. Make friends, introduce yourself, whatever. McCall and Argent, you're next." Finstock blew the whistle next to Blair as she finally realised why the administration lady wished her good luck, Blair could tell this man was a piece of work.

Blair spotted buzzcut among the crowd and walked over to him, deciding she would stick with at least one person she knew. Stiles groaning as he held his head down when she noticed he was walking over to him.

"What's up, Buzzcut?" Blair greeted, smiling beside Stiles as she straightened her hair into a pony tail as she got ready for the gym class. Blair's presence beside Stiles caused a lot of jealous looks to come from some of the guys in the class due to the fact that the new hot girl was talking to Stiles Stilinski of all people.

"My name is Stiles not Buzzcut, what are you even doing here? Aren't you like Derek's evil apprentice or something?" Stiles critized in disapproval as Blair waited until he was done annoying her so that she could talk. Blair getting equally annoyed with his nickname of Derek's evil apprentice for her.

"I have to go to school legally, Derek said your dad is a cop, shouldn't you know that?" Blair retorted, growing pissed off with Stiles as the noise of Scott falling to the ground during his race with Allison on the climbing wall interrupted their conversation. Stiles noticing how she started to become more interested in his friends than the conversation they were having.