thirty-four

"I saw it

"I saw it. I know where it is" Blair and Isaac ran into the room once they heard the three get up from their ice baths. Isaac and Blair both volunteered to clean Deaton's reception area in order to help busy their minds while they waited for their friends to wake up. The two skidded to a stop beside Lydia and Deaton as they listened to the three explain what they had seen while they were unconscious.

"Yeah, we passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big." Stiles explained as they all finally stepped out of the ice baths, still shivering from the extreme cold. Blair's mouth slightly parted in shock that the plan had actually worked to help them see the Nemeton.

"It was the night we were looking for the body," Scott explained while Blair and Lydia both staring at each other worried about their friends considering how long they had been under for. The two sharing glances before turning to Isaac and Deaton who were sharing the same concern for the three.

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles reminded Scott before Allison interrupted them to relay where she been when she saw the Nemeton that night.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison revealed as Scott's eyes widened in shock. The three starting to piece together how they had all managed to be in the same location that night.

"It was me. You almost hit me. We can find it." Scott finally told the group as the three finally spotted the expressions on the group standing in front of them.

"What?" Allison asked confused as she began hugging herself to warm her body up. The cold from the ice still affecting her as she was still shivering.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac finally revealed, the three not realizing how long they had been under to have caused their friends to worry. Blair's eyes filled with concern as she wondered how they didn't catch hypothermia from being in the water that long.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked, his eyes darting between the four standing in front of them since all of them seemed concerned for them, even Isaac was staring at Stiles worriedly and those two barely got along.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton finally revealed to the three, Blair biting her lip slightly when Deaton reminded them of how long they had spent waiting for them to wake up. Scott, Stiles, and Allison's eye's widening at the number of hours they were out.

"We were in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked again as Deaton nodded his head in confirmation.

"We thought you died like five times but Isaac reassured us you all had heartbeats still," Blair admitted, both her and Lydia having slight worrying fits every time the hours had passed and the group still hadn't woken up yet. Neither of them were good with sitting still and watching their friends lie unconscious as they continually circled the tub for signs of life.