thirty-two

"Derek, come on!" Stiles screamed out as he continued to punch Derek's face - needing him to wake up before the police came, going in for another punch before Derek grabbed Stiles's hand and wrapped it in his fist

"Derek, come on!" Stiles screamed out as he continued to punch Derek's face - needing him to wake up before the police came, going in for another punch before Derek grabbed Stiles's hand and wrapped it in his fist. Both Blair and Stiles letting out a breath of relief when Derek finally opened his eyes for the two.

"Where is she?" Derek asked as he searched the elevator and realized Jennifer was no longer in the elevator with them and that she must have got away while he was knocked out.

"Jennifer? Gone, with Scott's mom." Stiles informed Derek, still in shock over everything that had just transpired in the hospital. That his best friend had turned his back on him and Blair and had walked away with Deucalion for help rather than staying with them and helping them think of a new plan. Both Stiles and Blair were still completely raddled from everything and were currently running on pure adrenaline in order to get Derek out of here.

"She took her?" Derek asked in shock as he leaned his head up, not understanding how Jennifer had managed to leave so quickly and take Scott's mom in the span of a few minutes.

"Yeah. If that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we just gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Both Stiles and Blair grabbed onto Derek as they helped him up, knowing Derek couldn't get caught up with everything happening with the police. Blair trying to rush Derek out as fast as possible in order to get him to Cora.

"Whoa. What about Cora?" Derek asked, wanting to know where his little sister was before he even thought about leaving the hospital - not wanting Jennifer to get to her before they could save her. Since Derek didn't realise that Isaac and the Argents had already managed to get out of the hospital in time.

"They're bringing her home, Derek. You need to go and meet them now. Come on, let's go." Blair grabbed Derek up, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and holding her pole-arm in her other hand as the trio ran down to the first floor of the Hospital. Blair stopping once they got to the entrance doors. Derek halting when he noticed Blair was no longer following after him.

"You're staying?" Derek asked Blair confused since he immediately assumed she would want to go with him to get Cora, Blair turning back to Stiles who had already sat himself down in the seats - the events of the night had clearly starting to take its toll on him.

Blair passed Derek her pole-arm even though it was drenched in Kali's blood, knowing that the police couldn't find anything that could be traced to her if they wanted to look around the hospital. The last thing she needed was to possibly end in a jail cell while all this was going down.

"He can't hold off the cops by himself. Go. I got this." Blair ushered Derek out as she went to sit in the seat beside Stiles, neither of them saying anything as Stiles's grabbed her hand. Blair waiting for Stiles to say anything as she avoided saying anything about him holding her hand.