thirty-five

Stiles Stilinski opened his door to see Blair Krasikeva standing at his doorstep with a duffle bag on her shoulder

Stiles Stilinski opened his door to see Blair Krasikeva standing at his doorstep with a duffle bag on her shoulder. Stiles stared in shock at Blair's sudden appearance at his house at seven in the morning, double-checking his watch to make sure he got the time right as he stared back at Blair to make sure he wasn't imagining things. Blair sighing as she realised she had to explain to Stiles why she was here.

"Derek and Cora left to South America. And, I... I didn't know where else to go." Blair stared, admitting that Derek and Cora had left her this morning with the little announcement that they were leaving - only disclosing the fact that Derek wanted to get Cora out of danger before the hunters managed to catch up with her again. Blair didn't have the option to stay with Peter since he decided to also leave for South America with the two. Blair deciding not to question that part since Peter always had ulterior motives in his plans - even the tiniest ones.

"And you came here?" Stiles asked again.
Blair nodding her head as Stiles opened the door wider as he finally let her into his house. Sheriff Stilinski walking to the entrance to see who Stiles was talking to as he realized Blair was in his house.

The last time the two had seen each other, Blair was covered in blood and the Sheriff was getting kidnapped by Jennifer - the first time the two met each other, Blair also ended up with a gunshot wound. The two not exactly having many meetings with one another where Blair didn't happen to be injured as it seemed to be a repeating pattern in her life.

"Blair, good to see you again. How's it going?" The Sheriff held out his hand as Blair gave it a weak shake in return, not really knowing how to give a proper handshake since no one had ever taught her how to give one. The Sheriff still smiling brightly at Blair, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable in his home.

"Derek left to bring Cora to South America and she needs somewhere to stay. Do you think she can stay in the spare room?" Stiles asked, the Sheriff staring between Blair and his son before holding up his hand and pointing between the two teenagers in question - Stiles's eyes widening as he began to realize what his dad was about to ask, trying to move across his neck to not ask the question. Yet, the Sheriff still didn't notice the hints his son was throwing him as he started talking.

"You two aren't...?" Sheriff asked, both of them closing their eyes in embarrassment at the second assumption they had gotten from a parent that the two of them were dating. Neither of them understands why they kept getting mistaken for dating, the two were barely friends considering they only had civil conversations two percent of the time they conversed.

"No dad, we're friends and she's dating Scott, remember?" Stiles tried to remind his dad, referring to the chessboard he had used to describe all the supernatural creatures to his dad. He had made Scott and Blair the king and queen of the pack so that his dad could figure out that they were dating and also kind of led the pack together.

"Stiles, I honestly don't remember most of the information I've found out this past week. Blair, you can stay as long as you need. Make yourself at home, kid." The Sheriff letting her stay as he patted her shoulder on the way out letting Stiles bring Blair to where her room would be. Blair following Stiles up the stairs as he held the guest room door open for her.