thirty-eight

Blair stepped over the trap as she followed behind Scott and Stiles into the Tate Household

Blair stepped over the trap as she followed behind Scott and Stiles into the Tate Household. Since Stiles was in front he was the one to open the door, causing a loud creak that caused Scott to panicked as Blair rolled her eyes in exasperation - already knowing Stiles was as subtle as a rock.

Stiles held the door open quickly as Blair and Scott slid through the small gap so that they wouldn't have to cause anymore more unnecessary noise that would get them caught by Mr. Tate. Stiles tending to make some noise whereas both Blair and Scott seemed to do a better job at actually staying quiet.

Blair and Stiles kept passing Scott the stuffed animals that were laid on Malia's bed as he tried to catch a scent of one of them, none of them seeming to be working even with Scott's werewolf senses.

"All I'm getting is some animal smell." Stiles and Blair moved to a different part of the room to try and find something else for Scott that had a more distinct scent of one of the Tate daughters. Blair turning to Scott slightly as she tried to figure out what animal he could possibly be smelling.

"What kind of animal?" Stiles asked as Blair passed him another him stuffed animal to give to Scott before rummaging through the room for other items - moving away from the bed when she realised there was nothing else on there that could help them.

"Please, don't say coyote. I am not going into any animal's stomach with Buzzcut." Blair mummered from her spot on the ground as she quietly searched in the space near the drawers. Blair running her hands across the desks, only coming along photographs and other objects that wouldn't hold a strong scent.

Stiles stopping his search as he held his hands up in offence at Blair's comment - Scott motioning to keep searching instead of picking a fight with Blair which would obviously cause noise. Scott didn't want to have to separate the two while they were trying to not get caught. Stiles begrudgingly going back to searching, deciding he would bring up the insult later when the two got home.

"Dog." Blair stood up beside Scott as the three spotted a dog at the entrance, growling at the group. Blair's eye's widening as she swatted Scott's shoulder to try and tell him to do something rather than standing there in shock staring at the dog.

"Hi, puppy. Get rid of it." Stiles ordered Scott as he shoved the teddy bear into Scott's chest. Scott clutching it slightly as he stared wide-eyed at the dog in front of him. All of them beginning to panic of possibly being caught because of the dog's barking.

"Me?" Scott asked, not understanding why he should be the one to calm down the dog rather than Stiles and Blair. Stiles and Blair staring blankly at him as they both wondered if Scott remembered that he was the only Alpha out of the three standing there. Both Stiles and Blair eye's turning into slits as they stared at Scott critically.

"Yes, you. Glow your eyes at it, something, be the Alpha." Stiles explained to him, considering his best friend's Alpha status, thinking that the group could use it to their advantage to get rid of the dog.