forty-four

"So when did you get there?" Rafael McCall asked the five teenagers sitting in front of him

"So when did you get there?" Rafael McCall asked the five teenagers sitting in front of him. Blair was currently holding Scott's hands in her own as the group got interrogated for finding Barrow and Kira in the substation.

"At the same time," Stiles answered, not being specific at all when he discussed when he got to the substation. The group (par Lydia and Kira) had already decided to mess with Rafael rather than give him a straight answer as payback for all the times he had pissed them off by messing with the Sheriff, Scott and Melissa.

"At the same time as to who?" Rafael asked, trying to figure out what Stiles meant when he was describing getting to the station since he wasn't being specific.

"At the same time as us," Scott answered, gesturing to him and Blair, Blair giving Rafael a wide smile and tiny wave once Scott gestured to her as she decided to act as obnoxious as possible.

"By coincidence?" Rafael asked, Blair, scrunching her eyebrows in fake confusion as she played with Scott's hand in hers.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asked, staring at Rafael quizzed.

"I think he wants to know if we planned to hang out with a mass murderer at his work or if we just walked on in to apply for a job." Blair answered sarcastically for Rafael, Lydia's lips forming a straight line at her friends messing with Scott's dad since she only wanted to go home.

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrive at the same time. Was that coincidence?" Rafael asked once again, Blair turning her head slightly in confusion at his question since he was specific with who he was asking.

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked, squinting his eyes slightly at his dad's question.

"I think he's asking me," Stiles answered Scott as he stared questioningly at Rafael.

"No, actually I think he's asking me." Blair finished for the two, both her and Stiles trying hard to hide their grins at making Rafael frustrated at them.

"I think he's asking all three of you," Lydia interjected, stopping the three of them from continuing with their charades - at least, this one.

"Okay, let me answer the questions," Rafael spoke up, Blair leaning back on the couch, her hand covering her mouth as she tried to hide her smile at the man messing up his own interrogation.

"Does that mean I can leave now?" Blair held her hand up to ask, Sheriff Stilinski trying hard not to start laughing at Rafael's awful job at interrogating the kids especially since he knew they were making this worse for him on purpose in order to hide everything about this case that was connected to the supernatural.

"Let me ask the questions. And no, you can't leave yet." Rafael corrected himself before shooting down Blair's question about leaving. Blair signing slightly frustrated as she leaned back on the couch as she went back to tracing circles on Scott's hands. Stiles gave him a tiny finger gun and winked at him once he was finally able to get his words straight.