28: alex the grandson

Começar do início

"i'm such an idiot. obviously he was going to meet someone else. but what i think is more stupid is that i wouldn't go near one guy the entire time i was there."

"oh sydney!"

he pulled me back into his arms and hugged me tightly.

"i-i gotta go brush my teeth."

"alright.."

i wipe my eyes and rush upstairs into the bathroom.

i grab the toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my teeth. after i rinse my mouth out i just stand there. looking at myself in the mirror.

"i'm so stupid." i say to myself.

i wipe my eyes and walk back to calum's room.

i walk in and he's sitting up from his bed. shirtless. shirtless. s h i r t l e s s.

"you okay sydney?"

"y-yeah. thanks for letting me borrow your t-shirt. i don't know what happened to your shorts though."

"they must've fallen off while you were sleeping. they were big on you, so."

"yeah...probably."

i take the shirt off and toss it to him. his eyes almost pop out of his head. i'm practically nude, but i don't care anymore.

"w-wow sydney...you've really grown s-since then.."

"i guess."

he got up...and slowly walked over to me...and just stood there.

"i'm just gonna...keep this.." i said while grabbing the shirt and quickly pushed it back on.

"n-no its o-okay."

"calum, you okay?" i said waving my hand in front of his face.

"fuck this," he dominatly said while grabbing my face and kissing me.

he really kissed me, but nothing that led into that. i pulled away after about like 5 minutes.

"wow.." he said, gasping for breathe.

"yeaaah."

i just sat on his bed and rubbed my eyes. he looked at me and sat next to me.

"you know i've missed you. for thee longest time."

"missed you too calum."

"no, not like that. i've missed being able to hug, and kiss you. thank god you're back!"

"um, calum.."

"yeah?"

"i'm not gonna be staying here."

"what, why?!?!"

"because of michael. it's too much for me."

"but will i still get to see you?!"

"of course babe."

"babe?!"

"whoops."

"you still love me too!" he said and embraced me, which led me into falling back.

he pecked me on the lips and helped me up.

"i'm uh, gonna go get some clothes."

"i'll be hereee."

i smiled at him and left the room. i exhaled deeply and started going downstairs.

i got to my suitcases, pulled out some skinny jeans, & a gray flannel with red stripes and some socks, and the under garments. i went back upstairs and bumped into someone at the top.