Information and Chats

The Spin-Off to I Dare You / I Got You...

Called:

Love Me, Hate Me, Either Way You’re Thinking Of Me

... HAS BEEN POSTED!!

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Here is the last I Dare You / I Got You Editor and Author chat Please Skip if you hate this, and read the Spin-off!

Love Ya!, TheRiverRunsDeep

<><><><><><><><><><><><

Kyeire: Oh ... My ... Gosh! I can't believe I Dare You / I Got You has finally come to an end! You really need to come up with a series name for it so you're not always saying both of the titles. Just my little two cents.  

KittyKat: I don't think anyone wanted your two cents.    

Kyeire: Shut up. I'm not talking to you, you stole my caramel frappuccino!  

KittyKat: Yeah, I didn't feel like dealing with your hyper attitude. It's the same when Savvy coffee with red bull.  

TheRiverRunsDeep: Don’t mess with a woman and her coffee  

Savvy: Damn straight...  

Kyeire: Exactly!  

KittyKat: Why can't you eat a banana like Yo Monkey, or ice cream like me?  

Kyeire: Because we're not animals. *shakes head as though clearing mind* No! That's not what we're talking about! This is about the end of ... TRRD's two books.    

TheRiverRunsDeep: But the show will continue in the spinoff! (Oh and why do you wish KittyKat would eat ice cream? SHE WOULD STEAL THAT FROM YOU!!! Duh!  

Kyeire: And I'm going to be a real character in this one! Carmen is me!  XD Carmen is my middle name. :P  

KittyKat: Who cares?  

Kyeire: Yo Mamma!  

KittyKat: For someone who's not talking to me, you're talking to me a lot.  

Kyeire: Shut up! Or I'm going to get Yo Monkey to steal all you ice cream!  

Yo Monkey: Heard someone say my name ... *Wink*  

Kyeire: Oh look! The monkey who's hardly ever around! Surprised ya heard me!  

YoMonkey: Silence, you lowly editor, your place is only behind the scenes!  

Kyeire: .... KittyKat, get him. I'll buy you a gallon of ice cream.  

KittyKat: With pleasure! *pounces on Yo Monkey*  

YoMonkey: I like it rough!  

KittyKat: You gross me out, you stinky, ugly monkey.  

Kyeire: Wait a minute! This is the last Editor and Author chat of IDY/IGY! This is supposed to be about the editor and author! Not, cat and monkey!    

TheRiverRunsDeep: True, true, but you know between KittyKats need for food and Yo Monkey being horny ... They’ve been a huge part of our chats.

Kyeire: You’re right. I’m going to miss them ... a little.

TheRiverRunsDeep: Maybe they can (and you) show up in the spin off called: Love Me, Hate Me, Either Way You’re Thinking Of Me.

Yo Monkey: Of course I will show up, after all the fans would die without me. I’m just that awesome...

Kyeire: Well, of course, I’m still going to be the editor!

TheRiverRunsDeep: Yah!!!

Yo Monkey: Where is KittyKat? That ninja...

Kyeire: Huh? Where did she go? *looks around, but KittyKat has disappeared* Aw man, she didn’t even say bye, huh Yo monkey?

Yo Monkey: She didn’t have to say goodbye for me to know that she’ll miss me. Plus, if she is gone for more the 24 hours, I’ll just find her with the GPS chip I have implanted in her.

TheRiverRunsDeep: That is not creepy at all...

Kyeire: That is so creepy....

Yo Monkey: Wanna see something more creepy?

Kyeire: NO! *covers eyes*

TheRiverRunsDeep: No, I think looking at you is my filling of creepiness for the day...

Kyeire: So gross.

Yo Monkey: You act as if I was going to show you guys my banana *wink*

Kyeire: *blink blink* What the heck were you going to show us???? Wait, I don’t wanna know...  

TheRiverRunsDeep: Me neither ...  

Yo Monkey: You guys are no fun!  

TheRiverRunsDeep: I wasn’t under the impression that we were here to entertain you...    

Kyeire:*gasp!* Ohmigosh. I know where KittyKat is! SHE WENT TO GO STEAL MY ICE CREAM!!!!!  

TheRiverRunsDeep: Oh no! Shitz is about to go down...  

Kyeire: I gotta go! ... oh wait. *turns to readers* Thank you guys so much for reading, fanning, commenting and adding I Dare You and I Got You to your reading lists! *bows deeply* I hope to see you all in the spin off with Sapphire, Blake, Alicia, Linx, Carmen (who will be based off of none other than yours truly~!) and many others! *bows again* It was a pleasure to have you guys read this story that I edited (and helped write). XD Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go punish a very bad kitty. *runs off*    

Yo Monkey: I like that word...punish. Ahahaha!!!!  

TheRiverRunsDeep: Yes! Readers, thank you! I can’t tell you enough that if it wasn’t for all the on going support!!!  

Love Me, Hate Me, Either Way You’re Thinking Of Me, has been posted!!!