Savvy's P.O.V ... Love and Guns

Savvy’s P.O.V

Allen peeked out the hotel door, once he saw what he wanted to see he silently closed the door. His brown eyes flickered over to me and I watched as his lips twitched up into a forced smile. Knowing Allen, he was putting on a grin to lighten the mood: fear. “What are we hiding from?!” I asked in aspiration as I knew that he was hiding something.

“Well...” He started but didn’t go any further. He walked over to the window opposite from the door, muttered a little to himself, looking serious before stalking over to the door and quietly opened the door again. He peeked his head out, just barely, but the way he drew back in and closed the door, showed me he knew what he was looking at and just wanted to check something. “Alright,” he said. “Here’s the plan. When I say run, you run like hell, you hear me?” My brows lifted in confusion of what he was saying all I knew was that in the pit of my stomach I could tell something was seriously going on. Allen went into the other room as I sat down with a huff.

Five minutes later, I heard a large commotion and Allen appeared hurriedly. “That’s our cue. Run!” He said in a rushed tone. He ran over to the door and was about to open it when I spoke.

“What is going on?!” I questioned as to why we had to run and also I was wondering what all the noise was from just moments ago.

“Go! Now, before it’s too late!” Allen said quickly.

“Not until you tell me what’s going on! I don’t like being led in the dar-”

“For the love of god woman, will you just do as you’re told?” He hissed at me. I started to pout with my bottom lip sticking out. I was even tempted to stomp my feet, but I held it back knowing that was child's play.

“For the love of god man, will you-”

Suddenly, I was silenced, as Allen with on large stride came over to me and leaned in, sealing my lips ... with his own. My heart gave a sudden thump as my eyes grew wide in shock as our mouths move in sync. I could feel his hot hands on my back and my hands went towards his hair.

After a few seconds, Allen backed up, but he took both of my shoulders in his hands and looked deeply into my eyes. “You’ve known me since ... forever. You know I would never hurt you. You trust me, don’t you?” He voiced.

“Well, I don’t know-” I murmured.

“You know you do! Look, we’re running out of time, so I have no time to put it in soft words, please, for your life, run!” He turned me around by my shoulders and gave me a small shove.

I obeyed him and did as he said, slipping out the room. I took a glance to the side where Allen had looked to so many times. Two burly guys were arguing with two people garbed in the hotel uniforms. A push from Allen and I was going the opposite way as fast as my legs could take me.

We had turned down some halls and were turning a corner when a voice made Allen and I come to a halt. “Don’t move,” my throat went dry and I could feel Allen tense next to me as we were stopped. My mind was screaming for me to run, but I couldn’t. “Turn around,” at this point the voice was just a few feet behind us and I just realized who was talking.

“Inx?” I exclaimed as I twisted around. Surely enough I was faced with Inx upon turning around, but that wasn’t the only thing I saw. Held out in front of him was a gun. I was slightly relieved to see the gun wasn’t pointed at me. But my eyes followed to whom it was aimed at ... Allen.

“Allen, turn around,” Inx grimaced. Allen moved to where he was facing Inx. “Good, now Savvy, please come over to me,” I looked at Inx like he had gone crazy. In all honesty, I think he had, with a gun in his hand and basically threatening Allen’s life. “Savvy, you need to get behind me. He is dangerous.” Inx informed me with a keen look at Allen.