72- I'm not high, are you high?

Start from the beginning

"Damn you're right," Her snorts "I like the name but not at that expense,"

"Exactly," I laugh at his face. I liked the name Jordan too, but we could never give our kids that name. Not only would Tyler and Wes harass us to no end, Jordan's ego would explode through the roof.

"How many kids do you think we'd have?" Caleb starts to play with my hand as he holds it in his. We just laid there in my living room floor staring at the ceiling.

"Shit I don't know, three? Four?"

"I'd say three," he nods "It's a good amount"

"Yeah," I smile even though he's not looking at me. We both just sat there in silence after this for a good few minutes. I didn't even know he actually thought about that stuff, I did from time to time. What my life, if we lasted that long, would be like with him. Obviously I'd wanted things to last with him, I love him more than I can even explain, but at the same time nothing is ever certain. All we can do is try our best and if it's meant to be, then we'll be together. It would fucking suck if it wasn't though.

"I love you Bails." He says out of nowhere, bringing my hand that was still in his to his lips.

"I love you to Co," I smile, we weren't this touchy PDA type couple but every once in a while he'd do stuff that could literally make me melt.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you," He sits up to face me and I do the same

"Me too," I can't help but smile and feel my face heat up. This damn boy, I can't.

A cocky smirk takes over his face as he sees me blush "That'll never get old,"

"You're an asshole Kazer,"

"You love it, shut up." He snorts at my remark. Of course I did.

"Make me,"

And he most certainly did. Instantly his lips are on mine as he positions himself over me. I run my hands through his hair, attempting to pull him closer than he already was, if that was even possible. He easily wins dominance and chuckles lightly against my lips as he does. God he was adorable.

"WHAT THE FUCK."

"Oh shit," I push Co off me as I sit up and look to the entryway of the living room. I literally feel my body relax, it's just Wes and Ty.

"Fuck you scared the shit out of me!" I yell at him, holding my hand to my heart. We were going to tell my brothers, but having them walk in on us in the midst of a heavy make-out session is not the way I wanna do it.

"Wes please tell me you just saw the same thing I did," Tyler says, his expression matching Wes's of bewilderment.

"Bro I don't even fucking know anymore," Wes says, his eyes not leaving Co and I "Did you see those two practically eating eachother?"

"I did,"

"Then yes,"

"Good, so I'm not fucking crazy,"

"Guys" Co starts

"Did you know about this previously?" Ty questions Wes