Divorce

"Do you still thinking about divorcing him?"

The question lingers in his mind, too hard to ignore it, even for a long time already.

The fact that Taehyung know about their contract meaning Seokjin telling him everything. And Taehyung, he is ready to take Seokjin away with him after they divorce.

Jungkook feels uneasy thinking about that. He knew Seokjin hated him and he knew Taehyung can take care of Seokjin better than he did.

And he himself did not have any feelings for Seokjin.

Then why did he feel like this? The suffocation, the hard to breath, heartaches, frustrated.. All mixed up, messing with his head.

Ting!

A new message received, distracting his thoughts.

"Ah.. Speak of the devil.." He mumble, checking the sender ID.

Seokjin : Jungkook.. Can you pick me up? I've call Tae hyung but he's busy..

Jungkook : You called him but you only texted me. Call the taxi

Seokjin : I'd like to.. but.. I lost my wallet.. I think I've lost it when a few kids bumped into me this morning..

Jungkook : How can 'a few kids' bumped into you? Did you not use your eyes when walking?

Seokjin : Nevermind. I'll call Hobi.

Jungkook : Wait there.

Seokjin : No. I can work it out by myself.

Jungkook : I said, wait for me.

Seokjin : ...

Seokjin : Thank you

Tbc 224
Jo, 3105, 1240h

No nice words can come out from Jungkook. Need to send him back to school.