Picnic

"Jimin sshi..!"

"Hey! I'm over here!" Jimin wave his hands when he hears Seokjin calling his name.

Seokjin walk faster to him, with a bucket in his possession.

Today he's in a good mood, since Jungkook left for a outstation for three days, which mean he doesn't have to meet or see his nemesis.

He smiles to his ears while walking to Jimin.

"You looks so happy. Is there anything that happen to you that I dont know?" Asked Jimin after settling with his job.

He take a seat next to Seokjin on the pink mat brought by Seokjin just now for their picnic.

"Its my first salary today. I'm planning to go to buy some new clothes. Do you wanna come with me?"

"Oh, really? Congratulations! But.. me? Can I really go with you? I mean, Mr. Jeon didn't like to see me close with you.."

"He's not here."

"Oh.. then, I guess yea.."

"Don't worry, Hobi will tag along. He's my fashion advisor! Hehe.."

"Okay, you can count me in!" Jimin grins, eating the breakfast.

He and Seokjin been friends since a month ago. It was him who told Seokjin what happen that night with Namjoon, in his version. And since then, Seokjin will always find him whenever he need someone to talk.

Tbc 215
Jo, 3005, 0831h

Good Morning!
So I was pissed off last night bc of numbness on my righy hands. I cant write long bc its hurts!

But now I'm all fine so yea, thank you God! I love you!❤️