⚠️ Alcohol

"Nonono. No love.. ridiculous.." Seokjin shakes his head.

"Oh Lord.. what have you gotten into, baby..?" Namjoon sweep his face. He's disappointed with what happen to Seokjin, but nothing could be done anymore.

He's married with Jungkook and now counting time to be divorce by that so called husband.

"I'm sorry baby.. If I knew this earlier, I will stop this marriage from happen.." he rub his cheek.

Seokjin smile. "Seokjin is.. fine.."

"Yea.. I know.. You are strong, Jinnie.."

Namjoon lean in to kiss his forehead. Seokjin cupping his face. He pull Namjoon and suddenly pressing his lips on him.

Namjoon was shocked, but he didn't push him as he actually has feeling for Seokjin.

From a warm loving peck, the kiss turns intense.

"Mmmh.." Seokjin humm, catching a breath within the kisses.

Under the dimmed light, Namjoon crawl to get on top of Seokjin. He pulled his shirts up and carefully unbutton it.

Seokjin frown when Namjoon's hand touching his abdomen.

"Hyung..." He was under the alcohol influence, though he didn't even realise what's he doing.

"Yes.. baby.." Namjoon pull the kisses. He sniff on Seokjin's neck, pressing his lower body on him.

"Hmm.. You smell so g-!"

"What the fuck!"

Tbc 203
Jo, 3005, 0008h

Follow.. hic! Me.. on You..Tube.. hic! For more.. ff.. ~💜

Hobi holyknight7