Warechu strike back, Vs Demon Tide

Start from the beginning

Mina: stop moving, Hyōma no Gekiko ("Ice Demon's Rage")

Her attack hit the Demon Tide right to the core causing him great damages, we continue to attack him until his eyes turn red again and rush at us at high speed.

Meiun: my turn, Senjin Kokuyōken, Kokuyō Rasenjin ("One Thousand Obsidian Blades: Obsidian Spiral")

Meiun summon one thousand blades that form a spiral that continuously attacks the Demon Tide like a chain saw as he rushed at him.

Meiun: settle down.

The one thousand blade managed to hit the Demon Tide who pull back from him, it rush at the ground which make the mass of Shadows separated from each other rushing at us before reforming.

Chika: what a pain, time to get serious, Raiu ("Thunderstorm")

Chika charge her two Keyblade with lightning energy and unleash a wave of salvo of electric blasts at the monster. who take multiple hit from it.

Chika: you didn't see that one coming huh ?

The Demon Tide eyes turn red against and does his attack from underground at us again, we dodge his attempt and quickly counterattack with a powerful attack.

Hansuke: damn monster, stop moving, Dai honō ryū no moeru ken ("Burning Fist of the Great Flame Dragon")

Hansuke engulf his fists in flames that are so hot that it can melt everything it touch similair to his Fire Dragon King Mode, he hit the Demon Tide several time before hitting him with a strong punch that set them on fire.

Noire ("Black Heart"): nice darling, he start getting on fire !

Hansuke: yeah, but this isn't over yet, we have done a lot of damages to that monster, so let's be careful, something tells me that he will use his second form.

Vert ("Green Heart"): i agree with Hansuke, we better not let our guard down.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): yes, if we let our guard down, we gonna be hit by that monster without even us noticing.

Chika: we understand.

Cave: here it come !

The Demon Tide rush at us again using his Soaring strike to attack, Cave warn us in time and we avoid his attack, Cave then decide to attack him by using one of her skills against him.

Cave: i've got you now monster, Full Burst Option.

Cave unleash a Blow max-power flames from an extended Option at the Demon Tide who take the hit in a brutal manner, his eyes turn red again and strike her down, but she block his attempt allowing Kei to attack.

Kei: thank Cave, now that monster is mine.

Cave: hurry up, i can't hold him much longer.

Kei: take this, Tornado Sword.

Kei charge her sword with Share energy and hit the Demon Tide two time before hitting him with the last one which give him significant damage to him.

Kei: looks like he take enough damages from our attacks.

Chika: but it's not enough, i guess i have to tried once again, Parusu bakudan ("Pulse Bomb")

Chika charge her energy into her two Keyblade creating several balls of energy from the tip of the Keyblades bombarding the Demon Tide with a series of small explosions. The damages he took from it were severe enough for him to forcefully turn into his second form.

Chika: i guess that attack was enough, look at him

Mina: he really turn into his second form.

Noire: it's gonna be more troublesome than we think.