Ash

I'm naming the discord server "The Burgeroiz Fam" and y'all will suffer XD

The link thingy: https://discord.gg/77cAvJx4dz

Also I have re-written the first two chapters

---let's go---

"Hey Aizawa-sensei" Momo said as all of class 2-A was out of the classroom.

"Hmm? What is it problem child?" Aizawa asked and looked up from his papers.

"I uhm.. could I have the address to the cat shelter you and Kyoka was at last year?" Momo asked.

"Sure... as long as you do not get into any villain fights" Aizawa handed her a paper with the address.

"Yes Aizawa-sensei, I will not get into trouble" Momo nodded.

"Okay, now shoo" Aizawa shooed her out of the room.

---time skip---

"Hey Kami" Momo popped up beside Kaminari.

"Oh! Hi Yaomomo!" Kaminari smiled brightly, this sunshine child.

"Listen Kami, I need some help"

"With what?"

"Uhh, Kyoka help?" Momo said unsure.

"Oh sure, what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Uh- I'm getting her a gift, do you want to come along and help me choose?" Momo said smiling slightly.

"Sure!.. When are we going?" Kaminari asked.

"After school of that's okay?"

"Yeah!"

"Good- now I need to go!"

"Bye Yaomomo"

"Bye Kami"

---time skip---

"We are here" Momo said double checking the address.

"What are we even getting for Kyoka?" Kaminari asked.

"You will see" Momo said and opened the door.

A tall blue haired man behind the counter looked up from his crossword when he heard the soft bell. He has a pink button-up, black jeans and a cream colored apron.

"Welcome to the black cat shelter, my name is Ashibi" Ashibi the blue haired man said.

"My name is Yaoyorozu"

Momo and Ashibi shook hands.

"I'm Kaminari" Kaminari peaked out from behind Momo.

"You two here to look at the cats?"

"We are looking at cats!?" Kaminari asked Momo exited.

"Yes... Me and my girlfriend already have cat and we are getting him a friend" Momo smiling slightly.

"Oh?! Do I know her?" Ashibi asked.

"Maybe?" Momo said, unsure.

Momo took out her phone and showed Ashibi a picture of Jirou and Grey together.

"Oh! Jirou, I know her of course... She helps out here sometimes" Ashibi said, smiling brightly.

"She does?" Momo and Kaminari asked at the same time.

"Yeah! The cats love her" Ashibi nodded.

"Hmm, she never told me" Momo muttered.

"Anyways, should we go to the cats?"

Ashibi led them to a room.

"Before we go in, we need to be quiet"

Momo and Kaminari nodded and Ashibi opened the door.

"Sit down and let the cats come to you" Ashibi said and they sat down on the floor.

In some mere seconds, there was three cats at Ashibi's feet.

"Then you hold out your hand slowly and let the cats smell you" A black cat smelled Ashibi's hand.

Momo could see how Kaminari had a hard time sitting still, due to his ADHD. She was about to say something when a white cat approached him. Kaminari gasped and held out his hand.

Momo was quick to snap a photo of the cute moment. She knew that Shinsou would probably die of cuteness.

After about three minutes Momo felt pain at her back, as if claws was digging into her back-

"Oh fucking shit" Momo swore as quietly as she could.

A fuck a cat.

There was a cat climbing up her shirt. Momo saw a glimpse of a light grey cat at her shoulder.

Kaminari and Ashibi was laughing quietly, Kaminari video taping it.

"Fuck you Kami" Momo hissed and flipped off Kaminari's phone.

"That's Kyoka's job"

Ashibi choked and Momo begun to blush.

---time skip---

"Babeeeee" Momo said loudly, dragging the e out.

Jirou looked up from her phone, she was sitting on a couch in the common room.

"Yeah!?"

"Our second son will not let my shoulder go" Momo pouted, secretly enjoying it.

"... you got another cat" Jirou asked and looked at the grey cat at Momo's shoulder.

"Yeah! His name is Ash" Momo said and let Jirou pat the cat.

"I helped her name him!" Kaminari said sliding on his socks into the room.

---end---

JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER OR BE CURSED BY DANNY DEVITO

Nice

-bye!