I didn't mean to shoot you

yee-haw, I know I'm going to hell and you have read't this book so....
See you in hell bitches!

IMPORTANT: KYOKA JIROU AND MOMO YAOYOROZU ARE MARRIED AND JIROU'S NAME IS KYOKA YAOYOROZU!!! cuz if Momo took Jioru's last name she would be named after the ship... Momo Jirou sounds weird? u got me?

---storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yay---

"I'm going in.. send backup"

"On it"

Kyoka looked at the big abandoned warehouse. The boss of the Tsukurimasu mob should be in there. She was probably not alone. 

Kyoka is not scared. After all, they are married. 

Her wife, Momo Yaoyorozu is the mob boss. But in the mob she has a different name, Aia Hiroko. 

Kyoka sneaked into the warehouse. There were nobody there. It was empty. Fuck you officer Akita and your wrong locations!

Kyoka saw a door in the corner, probably leading to a office. Bingo. Maybe Akita had the right location.

Kyoka sneaked towards the door. It was slightly open. 

Inside sat Mo- Aia at the desk. There was three thugs in front of her. Kyoka had never seen them before. Maybe new recruits. 

"Backup is outside"

Kyoka didn't answer in fear of being heard. 

Kyoka kicked the door open with her gun drawn, pointing at Aia.

"You are under arrest, Aia" Kyoka said, ignoring the three panicked young adults in the room.

"We meet again officer Yaoyorozu" Aia leaned back in her chair.

"I will shoot"

Kyoka could hear the backup coming closer.

"Do it, I dare you" Aia said, smirking. 

Kyoka did not like too shoot her wife. But they had made an agreement, to always fail at capturing each other, that they could shoot each other only if necessary, to never kill each other.

Kyoka pulled the the trigger and Aia's shoulder got shot. 

Aia made an gesture with her right hand, the left pressing against the shoulder wound. Her three "friends" got up, they were armed.

---time skip---

The only people killed that night was the recruits on Momo's side. Momo had gotten away.

"So, how was your day at work?" Kyoka asked while sitting down at the dinner table, fully aware of what Momo would answer.

"Oh you know just grading som- No, YOU MOTHERFUCKING SHOT ME!" Momo said throwing a potato at Kyoka.

---end---

(Momo's fake name! Meaning: Hiroko=rich child Aia=ruler)