Bad girl/Good girl

Another suggestion from Discord... there is like 8 suggestions soooo- but do leave a suggestion

NO QUIRKS AND THERE IS SOME HOMOPHOBIC SLURS BOIS SO WATCH OUT!!!

---let's go---

Kyoka Jirou was considered the loner bad girl. She was late too class, smoked behind the bleachers, rode a motorcycle. She didn't hang around with anybody, always alone. Well except from the times when she was punching Denki Kaminari for trying to befriend her, he didn't seem to understand that she didn't want any friends. People was scared off her.

Momo Yaoyorozu on the other side was considered the good popular girl. With straight A's, she helped people. She didn't smoke or act like a rebel. Always following the rules. Momo has a big friend group of goody two shoes. 

They were polar opposites. 

Momo didn't seem to notice Kyoka, always ignoring her. But she always had a eye on Kyoka. Kyoka noticed it and was pretty pissed, why couldn't people leave her alone?

Kyoka could admit that Momo was a little bit pretty at least. Everybody, gay or straight was attracted to her.

Momo on the other hand was interested in Kyoka, wanting to know more about the loner. And maybe become friends? Kyoka was very cool.

But Kyoka avoided her like the plague. And her friends were beginning to question why she always tried to talk to Kyoka.

"YaoMomo, you got to tell us! You chose the truth" Mina said sprawling herself over Momo's lap.

The girls off her friend group had invited Momo to a sleepover, so now she was sitting in Mina's room with Mina, Kendo, Hagakure, Ururaka and Tsu.

"She's just interesting" Momo said in her defense.

"You want to befriend her because she is interesting!?" Ururaka asked in disbelief.

"She punched Kaminari in the face when he tried" Tsu stated.

"She wouldn't do that too me would she?" Momo asked, now unsure.

"You never know" Kendo said and patted her arm.

"Oooo~ is it that you like her?" Hagakure asked eyes now gleaming.

"Cliche good girl x bad girl" Mina nodded.

"What? no! She's just interesting, I only want to know more about her" Momo said blushing slightly.

"Like how she taste-" Mina started but Momo slapped her hand over Mina's mouth.

"No!.... did you just lick my hand?" Momo asked Mina that was still in Momo's lap.

"Yes... but you do like herrrrr~ I can see it!"

"New OTP?"

"YEs!" 

"I don't like her!" 

"Opposites attract!" 

Oh god all the girls thought that Momo liked Kyoka.

Momo didn't fall for Kyoka at first. No it took several months of her trying and failing to befriend Kyoka. Kyoka always told her off, but never punched her. That was a good sign, right?

Kyoka on the other side was getting really annoyed by this goody two shoes trying to befriend her. Momo was even worse than Kaminari.

"I swear to god! What the fuck do you want!" Kyoka finally snapped.

Momo had found her smoking under the bleachers. This was the favorite time off the day for Kyoka so she was pissed that it got interrupted.

"I-" Momo's brain short circuited, Kyoka was hot when she was angry.