Hospital

Hello and welcome...!

I have nothing to say really

---let's go---

Riiing Riiing

That was her phone. She didn't bother to check the caller ID.

"Hello, this is Momo Yaoyorozu. How may I help you" Momo said in a polite voice.

"Hi!" Jirou said on the other end.

Why did Jirou call her when she knew that Momo was on patrol?

"Listen, you know you can't call me whe- Why does it sound like you are in the nurses office? Are you at UA?" Momo asked.

"Oh, probably because I'm at the hospital" Jirou said, cheerfully.

"Oh that's nice..... WHAt?!, What did you do?!"

There was a long pause.

"... multiple stab wounds" 

Momo was very worried. What if Jirou was dying?

"Which hospital are you in?" She asked, trying to not to worry to much.

After all, Jirou was in a hospital. So she was in good hands.

"Musutafu General hospital..."

"I'll be there" 

Momo created a motorcycle and a helmet, sat on it and started it.

Two minutes later she was in front of the hospital. Momo also broke several speeding laws but who cares, her girlfriend was in a hospital.

"Which room is Kyoka Jirou in" Momo said, out off breath.

"I'm sorry, only family is welcome" Said the man at the hospital front desk. 

"I- I'm her wife!" Momo said, probably to loud.

"Allright ma'am, room 147" He said.

 Momo sprinted to the room.

"Kyoka!" Momo said as she opened the door, rather dramatically.

"Hi" Jirou tried to wave, but she was to mummy looking so it was hard.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Momo asked and sat down at a chair by the bed.

"Stabbed" Jirou said chuckling.

"This is not funny! You were stabbed!" Momo said grabbing Jirou's hand.

"Sorry" Jirou mumbled.

After scolding Jirou, Momo said:

"Who did this to you anyways?.. I just wan't to talk with them"

Jirou sighted.

"Toga"

"Alright, that's it! I'm going to murder that bitch!" Momo said standing up from her chair quickly.

Jirou mock gasped.

"My my, I didn't know that the former vice class president could swear" Jirou joked.

"Shut up" Momo said looking away.

Momo's law breaking and capturing the villain Toga was all over the news. There was nothing about the hero Earphone Jack, because she was a underground hero. And the video of Momo stating to be Jirou's wife was also floating around the internet.

Bonus:

'Damn it, who even jumps a villain while they're buying milk' Toga thought while she was in prison.

---end---

Oh uh...

Sero has a mullet