Hoodie

Momo was quite irritated. Her favorite hoodie was gone. Maybe she had left it in the common room? oh god, she felt her blood run cold. What if Mineta found it? ew. She shakes the though out of her head.

"Hey has anyone seen my red hoodie", Momo asked when she entered the common room. 

The only people that was there was Todoroki, Midoroiya, Kirishima and Mina. Midoriya and Todoroki was cuddled up against each other. They were watching a film. Kirishima on the floor and Mina on the other couch.

Mina looked up and said, "hmm, no. Have you checked in the laundry room?". Momo shakes her head.

"No, I guess I should go check. Bye" A chorus of bye's rang out when Momo left.

Bakugo was in the laundry room.

"Hey Bakugo, have you seen my red hoodie?" Momo asked the hot head.

"Fucking ask earlobes" Bakugo said without the usual screaming.. hmm I't was expected. It was almost Bakugo's bedtime.

Momo made her way to Jirou's dorm and knocked on the door. A sleepy Jirou opened the door. wearing her hoodie... and seemingly no pants. Momo blushed.

"Sweetheart, are you even wearing pants?" Momo asked the shorter girl.

"Wouldn't you wan't to know" Came the flirty answer. Momo remembered that her girlfriend is extremely flirty and blunt when she just was awoken.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She asked. Jirou slumped forward and burried her head in Momo's... boo-

Momo blushed and prayed that Hagakure wouldn't open her room door... Fuck, she Jinxed it.

"Heeeeey Hagakure" Momo said still blushing pink.

"um, hi... what is she doing?" Hagakure asked and made her way over.

"Sleeping" was Jirou's muffled response. Momo sighted and lifted the shorter girl up in princess carry.

"I will be taking this one to bed.. have a nice night Hagakure" 

"Bye"

Momo closed the door with her foot and placed Jirou on the bed carefully. She was about to go back to the common room when Jirou took her hand.

"Cuddle?" She asked. And Momo didn't have the heart to say no to that adorable face.

"Okay" Momo laid down beside Jirou and crawled under the covers. Jirou immediately cuddled up to her.

---meanwhile---

Hagakure entered the common room.

"Mina, I have some tea to spill" Hagakure said and Todoroki made a confused face.

"Why are you going to spill tea? That is just a waste of tea" (you can guess who said that) Midoriya begun to explain for Todoroki what it meant while Mina made her way over to me.

"Spill" Mina said.

"Okay so, I was on my way here when I saw Yaomomo and Jirou..." Hagakure begun.

"Oh? What's the tea about them?" Mina asked, getting more intrested.

"I think they are dating"

"WHAT?!???

"What is so shocking?" Kirishima asked while Todoroki and Midoriya gave them curious glances. Mina had an idea.

"Todoroki, do you know if Yaomomo is dating anybody?" Mina asked. Todoroki was in thinking.

"I don't think so?" He said, unsure. 

"I know! We should spy on her!" Mina was smart.

"I could do it. After all, I'm invisible." Hagakure volunteered. They sat up a plan and Hagakure made her way over to Jirou's dorm, where she had seen them the last time. 

Hagakure opened the door silently and sneaked in. The room was dark but the lamp beside the bed was on. She could see the bodies of Jirou and Momo. They were sleeping, cuddled up against each-other. Momo was wearing the yellow t-shirt and assumable the black sweatpants from earlier. Jirou had the big red hoodie on, Hagakure recognized it as Momo's hoodie.

Hagakure took out her phone and snapped a picture of them. And then made her way back to the common room. 

"Mina, I have pictures" Mina whipped around. (so fast that Kirishima shitted his pants.. JK)

"Ohoh? Show me, or even better yet... text them to the class groupchat" Mina said with a evil grin on her face.

-----

Invisihoe: Behold! The newest couple!

Invisihoe:   (A/N!!! NOT MY ART!!!)

Floaty: HAH! I knew it! Tsu pay up!

Kermit: Well fuck... I'm coming over

Sparky: Let's go lesbianssssss

MOMo: ... Stop texting, it's late and you will wake Kyo up.