Corona time (online classes, no angst)

AN: I love you all and I will support u.
I moved Jirou to general course, she's best friend with Shinsou.... I needed to move her cuz it wouldn't work if she was in heroics... Anyways, online classes

--this story is brought to you by my asshole cat who made a hairball on my computer-case--

The online classes were going great. They were trapped in their dorms. Only one death, it was Mineta so no loss. 

Momo and Jirou decided to be with each other and have online classes in the same room. Right now they were in Momo's dorm room. Jirou had sneaked in through the window at 4 in the morning. If Mr. Aizawa got a notification about it, he didn't say anything to them about it.

"Hey, when does your next class start?" Momo asked Jirou.

"In 20 minutes, I need to shower. I feel disgusting" Jirou said after looking at her phone clock.

"Damn, I would join you but I have class in five" Momo swore. Jirou mock gasped.

"Oh my! What would class 1-a say about this.. Their vise class rep, swearing" Jirou made a dramatic pose.

"Hush, what they don't know won't hurt them" Momo said with a wink. 

Jirou kissed her cheek and took a towel, she made her way into the jointed bathroom.

When she was done showering Momo was in the middle of (online) class, math Jirou guessed. Jirou only had her sweaty clothes with her, so she peeked her head out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe, toss me some of your clothes" Jirou whisper yelled.

Momo looked up, muted herself and walked over to the closet.

"Here" Momo gave Jirou a red hoodie and a pair of soft black shorts. They were Momo's clothes, too big, but she didn't complain. They were comfy.

Momo walked back to her desk and sat down. Jirou plopped down on the bed and looked at the clock, 3 minutes left to online school. Best to start the computer. 

Two minutes after Momo's lesson ended there was a knock on her door.

"I wonder who that could be" Momo muttered so the other people Jirou was talking with wouldn't hear her.

Momo peeked out her head, making sure that they would not see Jirou. Outside stood the other girls.

"Uh, hello" Momo was confused, why were they here.

"Hey" Mina said to her then talked louder and said, "Hello Momo's 'friend'!" 

Momo froze up, how had they heard her? She turned off her mic, right? The camera was not on!?

"I- Uh, why do you think I have someone in my room?" Momo asked them, going out of her room and closing the door.

There was a silence and they looked at her like she was stupid.

"... you didn't turn off your mic" Tsu said bluntly, like always. Momo felt her blood freeze, her girlfriend was supposed to be secret.

"sooooo~, who's the boy??" Hagakure asked. 

Right they had not seen or heard Jirou, so they came to the conclusion that there was a boy.. not a girl.

"T-there is no boy in my room, why would you think that? That- that's ridiculous" Momo giggled nervously. 

"oh? so it's all right if we go inside your room?" Ochako asked, Momo felt betrayal.

"N-no it's.. uhh, messy? Yes messy!" Momo said pressing her body up against the door.

"your room is messy? aren't you like super tidy?" Mina was getting more suspicious. 

The girls nodded at each other and started to move Momo out of the way of her door.

"H-hey that is violation of privacy!" Oh geeze she was hanging out too much with Iida.

The girls opened the door and Jirou looked up. Jirou muted her mic and hoped off of the bed.

"Hi" Jirou said shyly. 

Mina, Hagakure and Ururaka was shook. Tsu was not surprised, she had guessed a long time ago that Momo had some kind of secret relationship and that Momo was probably gay. 

Momo walked in behind them.

"Sorry, did they interrupt your lession?" Momo asked the shorter girl. Jirou glanced at the clock.

"It's over in three minutes" Jirou said, yawning slightly. 

Jirou walked back too her computer and plugged her earphone jack into it, but she did not unmute her mic.

---three minutes later---

Jirou closed her computer and looked up at the four girls.

"All right, we have til 13:10... Mo, what do you wan't for lunch?" Jirou addressed the four girls first and then her girlfriend.

"Pizza?" 

"Right.. are you staying for Pizza or nah?" Jirou asked the quiet girls.

"Uhm, I think explodo-boy are cooking" The pink skinned girl said.

There was an awkward silence. Momo had sat down next to Jirou on the bed.

"Girls this is Kyoka Jirou, Kyo, this is my friends. The pink one is Mina, the invsible one is Tooru, the brown haired is Ururaka and the frog girl is Tsu" Momo said introducing them to each other.

"Right, I'll call the pizza place" Jirou smiled and pressed a light kiss to Momo's cheek before going outside of the room to dial some pizza.

---inside the room with Momo and the girls---

There was a shocked silence. Momo's face was pink tinted, not being used to PDA, even if it was mild.

"....WHAT?" Mina shrieked. 

"hmm?" Momo seemed confused.

"She kissed you?" Hagakure said breaking out of her shocked state.

"Was that your girlfriend?" Tsu asked her.

"..How could you know that?" Momo asked her, shocked.

"Gaydar, Ururaka, pay up" Tsu said the last part to the brown haired girl who just came out of her shock.

"damn it"

"you bet on me?" (you can guess which one Momo said and which one space girl said)

"Yes" Tsu said, bluntly.

Jirou opened the door and walked in. 

"Pizza's here in 15 minutes, so what did you guys wan't to talk about?" Jirou asked the girls and then walked over to Momo and laid her head on her girlfriends lap.

"Hey" Momo looked down on her girlfriend and smiled. 

Completely forgetting about the other girls in the room.

"Hey, you're warm" Jirou smiled.

There was a cough.

"Soo, when did you guys begun to date?" Mina asked, Mina and Hagakure walked over to them.

Jirou blushed and hid her face. 

"Some months ago" Momo was the one to answer her face pink.

--the end--

pls leave suggestions

anyways have a good day and wash them hands so u don't be getting that Corona.

Update: I should not be writing while i'm tired... fixed it... so u get to read "the other girls in the room" instead of "the other girls in the girls" or "pink skinned girls" 

Peace out