That one alien AU pt.2

Hello

I have a mood ring

it's black now

I am stressed?

No

But what the ring says is now true...

I am stressed

---story---

"Hey! Iida!" Human Kaminari jogged over to Iida.

"Oh, hello there Human Kaminari" Iida held up his hand like Kaminari once told him, it was how Humans greet each other.

"Dude, I told you to call me Kami or Denki" Kaminari grinned and did a "high five" with Iida.

"Okay Human Denki" Iida smiled.

"Okay so, I wanted too tell you something else about huma-" Iida broke him off rudely.

"Please no more about your breeding" Iida looked away, he was traumatized from when Kaminari told him about how Humans have kids. Get this, they don't lay eggs! 

"No- It's nothing like that! I wanted to tell you about a thing called ship"

After Kaminari told him about a ship. Iida got a idea.

"I put you in a boat with Momo" Iida said to Human Jirou.

Jirou looked confused.

"What? Why would you put us in a boat" 

"Human Kami told me about 'ships', and I put you and Momo in a ship then" Iida told her, feeling wise.

Jirou became red. Iida remembered from the Human manual that when humans become red they are embarrassed.. why was she embarrassed?

"I- You ship us?" Jirou asked still red.

"Yes, I think you should 'date' as Human Kami told me" Iida nodded wisely.

Jirou choked on saliva.

"I- okay... I need to go" Jirou got up and sprinted away.

Iida went to Kaminari.

"Human Kami, Human Jirou ran away when I told her that I put her and Momo in a boat.. why? Iida asked, having his note book with him so he could document this.

Kaminari laughed.

"You told them to date too?" Kaminari asked and Iida nodded.

"Date is another word for courting" Iida's eyes widened. 

"B-but you told me-" 

"I'm sorry, I just wanted too prank her"

"What is a 'prank'?" Iida tilted his head to the side.

---time skip---

"I will kill you Kaminari Denki!" Human Jirou was pointing a gun at Human Kaminari.

Momo was shocked. Why did the earthling want to kill the other? She needed backup.

"I request backup, Human Jirou is trying too kill Human Kaminari" Momo said into her com.

"Nooooo~ don't shoot! I have a family" Kaminari was pressing himself against the wall. He had a family?

"Your rocks with faces does not count!" Jirou was still pointing the gun at Kaminari.

"They are real! And they will avenge my death!" 

"What are your last words?" Jirou was smirking and Momo was utterly horrified.