Pirates

Skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- I think this chapter is my best idea yet!

Me: *looks at my notes*
Me: "This is chapter 50.. we have come a long way folks!"

honestly, i luv u all! 

And I wan't to make a proper thank you to you all. Who have read this disaster, who have given me suggestions, who have been supportive!

So Thank you guys for being here! 

Never stop with what you are doing! 

---Pirates of the Caribbean theme is playing---

The big ship rocked on the Atlantic waves. 

A tall black haired stood on the Prow of the large Japanese warship. Looking about 19 years old. Her medals gleaming, untouched by the sea. Black boots polished looking almost as dark as the sea. The read coat swaying slightly in the wind.

Her onyx eyes gleamed and her hair was free and dancing around in the slight wind. 

You wouldn't think this girl was the captain of the Japanese kings ship, but she was.

All seemed calm, as the slight rain hit the deck lightly and the waves rolled against the ship's hull. But Momo wasn't calm, she knew what happens to the kings ship in the middle of the Atlantic sea.

She knew that there were only some minutes before the pirate crew showed up and attacked the ship.

"Captain" Iida broke her out of her thoughts. 

Momo turned her back to the ocean slowly.

"Yes Iida" She asked, The boy clearly took pride in being addressed by his captain. Momo sighted.

"I have information from Midoriya that the ship is repaired, we are clear to sail to nearest land" He said straightening his back even more, if that was even possible, Momo resisted to roll her eyes.

"Good, we need to decide where we should dock as soon as possible" Momo said and begun to walk towards the deck, Iida following close behind.

Momo liked Iida's company, He was a good navigator and fast with a sword. But it was hard to keep in his attention, with him being a bit to much absorbed in his tasks. 

There was an explosion from the side of the ship. The pirates had arrived. The ship shakes and Iida went to the ground, but Momo stood her ground with a straight back. She reached for the hilt of her long-sword. 

The ship was soon pulled up beside a ship she recognized... ropes held them in place and the pirates made their way onto Momo's ship.

Iida was tackled to the deck by a grinning black haired boy, Sero she recognized. 

Three other pirates rushed under deck to take everyone else. Nobody came close her, so Momo knew this was her old "friend's" crew that was attacking them.

She sheathed her sword, again. 

The other ship was bigger than Momo's. The flag was dark purple and had a silver skull on it. 

Her crew that was under deck before was slung out on deck, hands and feet bound together. 

A elegant figure dropped onto the deck. 

The figure had short choppy black hair. She wore an old black pirate hat. Her coat matched the flag and her boots were black as night. Old and scarred, like they had been on the sea for many years. Well that statement was true.

Her skin was tan from being out in the sun everyday and her eyes a blazing purple. She was short, shorter than Momo but built like an warrior. She was imitating. 

Both crews stared at the pair of captains. One a Japanese woman sent by the king and One a pirate that didn't follow any rules.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Momo Yaoyorozu? We meet again, on the high seas. With two crews of people watching us. We must stop meeting like this" The other captain said. 

And god, Momo hated that smug face she made. The look of triumph on the others face made Momo's skin crawl, as well as shivers ran down her spine. 

Momo would not admit that she was turned on, even if she was held at gun point. 

Momo's crew looked shocked, Who was this pirate who claimed their captain as an old comrade?

Momo didn't answer just stared back at the other captain. She had gotten more attractive over the years. 

Momo felt the eyes of the both crews on her, expecting her to attack. But Momo knew better than that. It was true that they almost always settled in a tie when fighting, but Jirou had won more times then Momo.

"What? No warm welcomes for a old friend? Where's the Momo I know?" Jirou pretended to look around the boat. Jirou stepped closer, which made the hairs on Momo's neck stand up and she shivered.

"You look as attractive as ever" Momo said and rolled her eyes, knowing that Jirou's ego was made bigger by her words.

The pirates laughed at her blunt words.

"I could say the same for you, but the uniform doesn't suit you" Jirou said smirking. 

Momo fought down her blush. Jirou unsheathed her sword. 

"Have you missed me?" Jirou said with a coy smirk.

"Have you missed me?" Momo said without skipping a beat. 

Jirou's blushed a little and the pirate crew was laughing, even the grumpy Bakugou. Momo's crew on the other hand looked very confused. 

"Permission to speak captain" Todoroki asked, laying on the deck.

"Granted" Momo sighted and rolled her eyes, Jirou saw and snorted. Momo glared at her.

"Why aren't we attacking these pirates?" He asked glaring at one of Jirou's crew members.

Momo rubbed her temples and sighted. 

"First, you are all bound up. Second, They won't hesitate to kill us. They are excellent fighters if they take after their captain" Momo said looking at the confused boy.

"That and... Me and Mo go wayyyyyy back" Jirou put a arm around Momo's waist, Momo rolled her eyes.

"Let me guess... you wanted to see me?" Momo asked turning to the shorter girl.

"The sea has no rules... I just wanted to plunder your ship"

"I think you just wanted to see the look on my face"

"That too"

"Listen, my offer still stands you can-"

Suddenly Jirou's left leg gave out. She cursed. But Momo catches her.

"Oh~ Falling for me again?" 

"Oh you know it~ nah it's an old injury" 

Momo looked at her leg then looked up at Jirou. The both crews was watching them in shock. Well except for Jirou's right hand man, Denki. He knew from the time Momo had stayed on their ship.

"I- Is it from the time-"

"Yeah!" Jirou said blushing a little before whispering, "shh nobody except Denki knows" 

Jirou held her pointer finger over Momo's mouth. Momo reacting on instinct bites Jirou's finger.

".. what the fuck Mo" Jirou says and jumps away from Momo's arms.

Momo's crew wanted an explanation.

---end---

Skree my feet hurts cuz we were in the forest and walked like 3 km.... yeah

At least I got good pictures! I could post them in the next chapter

-ssssssigning outtt!