1.It's Only You.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Start counting!". Millie ran to hide.

"Okay...but only for five minutes. I have some work to do."

Sri was searching for her when suddenly she bumped into someone's chest. The man seemed tall and well built. She stumbled and almost fell on the ground, but a hand grabbed her waist, steadying her momentum.

"You okay, Miss?" His voice was deep like ocean. It held so much authority and gentleness at the same time. The voice alone seemed to enchant her. It brought unintended calmness in her distressed soul. She would have found him attractive only if she could 'see'.

"I-I am sorry, but I cannot see. I am visually challenged." Sri stuttered. She wasn't sure what was wrong with her hammering heart.

The person seemed to be taken aback. He took some seconds to reply. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that. May I help you?"

His voice was full of concern. Sri wanted to befriend him, but she was getting late for work. She didn't want to get marked on her first day. "Thank you for asking. But I should really get going."

She lost the contact of the hand that was snaked around her waist, an indication that it was the end of their small duologue. It was probably the first and the last time she would meet him. She felt his presence fade away until he was heard no more. He was gone, just like any other stranger. But this particular stranger sure did get etched in her mind. She resumed searching for Millie.

The Man stood in the park for a while. The warm autumn wind swept through his black curls. He took in a refreshing breath, enjoying the warm morning weather. He could still smell the sweet cologne of the unnamed stranger. Something told him that this was not the last time he would meet her. An invisible string of fate had already tied them together.

Suddenly someone tapped his shoulders. The man knew it was his manager as well as the care taker, John. The most responsible person he had ever seen. John never let him away from his sight. He always made sure to guard him. "Sir Kim, why did you come here alone? You should have called me. You know its unsafe for you to roam around like this."

"I've repeatedly told you not to call me 'Sir'. Call me only Taehyung. And thanks, but no thanks, I like to spend my time alone." Taehyung replied politely to his father-like figure.

" Taehyung replied politely to his father-like figure

John chuckled at his master's words. "Calling you Taehyung is not possible. My ethics won't permit." Taehyung smiled and went along with him. It was not the first time they had this conversation. It was a daily routine for them.

Kim Taehyung was a rich businessman. He was a bachelor. His father had died recently leaving behind his enormous wealth and property for his son. But no matter how much money Taehyung had, he was always alone and left out. He neither had any close friend nor any close relatives. He didn't find happiness in money. He spent most of this time sitting alone in his room.