Caught Up Chapter 14

Samajee POV

                          Wednesday 2:25 End Of School 

“Hey Babe.” I Said Walking Up On Sequoia, Hugging Up From Behind. 

“Hey.” She Said Turning To Kiss Me.

“I Thought We Were Meeting At My Locker.”

“We Were, But You Here Now. Plus I Had To Grab Somethings From My Locker.”

I Nodded Slowly, “Well You Ready To Go?” 

“Yea.” She Grabbed My Hand And We Began To Walk.

“Quoia!” She Slightly Turned Her Head Over Her Shoulder To See Who Was Calling Her.

“Jermaine…” That Nigga, “Hun, I Haven’t Seen You In A While.” She Said Over Excitedly.

“I Miss You.”

“I Miss You Too.” She Said Turning Loose My Hand To Run To Him.

I Know That He Was Her Bestfriend And All But, Shit, All This Make It Seem More Than Just Friends.

“Sup.” He Said Quickly Giving Me A Head Nod, I Did The Same In Return.

After The Sat And Giggled, Talked, And Flirted For About Five Minutes, Quoia Came And Grabbed My Hand Again So We Could Head Out.

I Picked Sequoia Up From Her House This Morning, So  I Was The Driver For The Day. Shit, If She Would’ve Been Left, On My Way Home To Chill. Usually I Would Walk And open The Passenger Door, But I Just Got In On My Side.

“You Okay?” She Asked Getting In The Car With A Worried Face. I Just Nodded My Head Quickly.

“You Sure?” 

“No Actually. I Feel That Even Though Jermaine Is Your Bestfriend, Were Going To Be Competing For You.” Her Eyes Widened, The She Quickly Shook Her Head ‘No’.

“No, No, No, Why Would You Ever Think That? I Would Never Confuse Jermaine And I Friendship With Our Relationship.”

“Yea, I Guess.” I Sighed Cranking Up The Car.

“Babe, Don’t Don’t Do That.” I Ignored Her And Changed The Subject Because Nothing She Say Could Really Change The Way I Feel Right Now.

“So Are You Going Home Or To My House?” She Sat And Thought For About A Minute And Then Replied “Yours.”

The Whole Ride Home My Mind Was Blank And The Car Was Completely Silent. Once I Pulled Into My Drive Way, I Turned The Car Off, Hopped Out, And Ran To My Front Door. I Felt Like I Was Forgetting Something, But i Ignored The Feeling. I Walked Into My House And Immediately Ran Up To My Room. I Stripped Out Of My Clothes Into Some Basket Ball Shorts, I Thought About Putting On A Tank Top But, It Was Baking In my House. Once I Relaxed On My Bed, I Felt My Phone Vibrate.

From My Baby: “Are You Ok???”

To My Baby: “Yea, Why??”

From My Baby: “Well Let’s See……… You Left Me In The Car SLEEP.!”

Shit, I Knew I Was Forgetting Something, Well Somebody. Ain’t No Body Her To Go To Sleep.

To My Baby: “My Bad. I’m On My Way.”

From My Baby: “Naw, I Can Get Out My Self. Thank God I Wasn’t Raped.”

She Over Exaggerating, She Know Ain’t Nobody In This Neighbor Hood Bold Enough To Steal, Kill, Or Rape. I Really Didn’t Mean To Leave Her, I Just Forgot She Was There The Car Was Too Quite.