Caught Up Chapter 16

------

Samajee POV

When I Got Down To The Basement, I Turned On The T.V. Martin Was On, It Reminded Me Of Sequoia, It Was Her Favorite Show. Sometimes When We Watched It Together, I'd Always Imagine Sequoia And I Having A Martin A Gina Relationship. I Wonder What's Taking Her So Long To Get Her, I Mean She Live Like Two Doors Down. I Would Text Her But My Phone Is Completely Dead.

"You Ok?" A Girls Voice Said Coming Down The Basement Stairs.

"Who Dat?" I Asked Annoyed, I Wasn't Really In The Mood For Talking, Unless It Was With Sequoia.

"Breanna."

"Oh." I Said A Bit More Relaxed, I Guess She Was Cool To Talk To. "Yea, I'm Fine, You Should Be Upstairs Partying."

"I Wanted To Make Sure You Were Ok." She Said Coming To Sit By Me On The Couch.

"I'm Fine." I Sighed.

"You Wanna Talk About It?"

"Naw."

"You Sure? What's Bothering You? Is It You Girlfriend, Or Your Ex?" Damn, Speaking Of Girlfriend, Where Is Sequoia.

"Excuse Me For A Moment." I Said, Then Went Up Stairs To The Living Room.

"Yo, Maurice, Jasmine, Did Either One Of Y'all Text Or Call Sequoia, To Tell Her We Were Meeting Here?"

"Damn, I Knew I Was Forgetting About Somebody. Sorry Man, I Didn't Have Her Number, And I Forgot To Ask Jasmine For It." Maurice Responded.

"Oh My God!" I Sighed Loudly. 

I Ran Up To Jasmine's Room, Grabbed My Charger, Then Ran Back To The Basement. Breanna Was Still There. I Grabbed My Phone And Connected It To My Charger. A Little Beeping Sound Came On. I Didn't Waste Anytime, I Check My Phone For Text Messages, Phone Calls, And Voice Mails. I Had None. So I Immediately Called Sequoia. The Phone Rang About Five Times, I Was About To Hang Up Til' I Heard A Male Voice.

"Hello." He Said.

"Who This?" I Asked Kind Of Angry That A Nigga Is Answering Her Phone.

"Jermaine." He Answered.

"Ay, Let Me Speak To Sequoia."

"Sequoia!" I Heard Him Yell In The Background, "Phone!"

"Hello." She Answered.

"Babe, Where Are You?"

"At The Mall With Jermaine."

"What, Why, And Why Do He Have Your Phone?" I Asked Frowning My Face.

"Well, Dad, I Was Left Standing Outside Of The Movie Theater For About 2 Hours. Jermaine Called Me, Unlike Anyone Of Y'all, And Asked If I Wanted To Go To The Mall."

"Listen, Babe, Maurice Was Supposed To Text You And Tell You That We Were Meeting As Jasmine's House. I Would've Texted Or Called But My Phone Was Dead."

"..............."

"Babe, You Still There?" I Asked.

"yea Majee." She Said Annoyed, Kind Of Like She Didn't Believe Me.

"Are You Gonna Come Over?"

"Yea, Let Me Follow Jermaine Home First."

"Ok, Bye." I Sighed After I Hung Up, And Threw Phone.

"Are You Sure Your Ok?" Breanna Asked.

"I Don't Know, I Feel Bad For Sequoia Being Left At The Movie Theater, Then She's With Her Bestfriend, Who I Think Is Trying To Ruin Us. It's Just Alot."