Caught Up Chapter 5

Jasmine POV 

“Beep, Beep” A Horn sounded Behind Me.

“Who The Fuck Beeping The Horn, If I Wanna Walk Slow As Hell In the Street, Then I Will!” I Yelled Hoping The Car behind Me Heard Me Loud And Clear.

“Would You Like A Ride?” A Soft Girl Voice Said From In Side The Car. I Turned To See What Kind Of Fuckery She Was On. Like Who Would Ask A Complete Stranger If They Needed A Ride.

When I Turned I Seen The Girl Who Told Mike Off in Class.

“Yea” I said Quickly, Yea I Know Who Would Get in A Car With A Complete Stranger, Yoda Yoda Yoda. I Knew Her, Sort Of. I Climbed In And Fastened My Seatbelt.

“Where To?” She Asked With Her Eyes Glued To the Road.

“4465 Pinewood Drive.” As Soon As I Said My Address I Could See Her Face Light Up So Quick.

“Really I Live In The House Two Doors Down”

“Yay” I Said trying to Care. I Mean I Really Didn’t , But Maybe I Could Get A ride to And From School.

” If You Like, I Can pick You And Take You To School And Drop You Off” She Read My Mind. I Nodded My Head ‘Yes’.

“Hey You’re The first Girl Who Has Ever Stood Up To Mikeal Like That.”

“Really!?” She Asked surprised, Scrunching Up Her Nose.

“Yea, Everyone Else Would’ve Just Sat There.” She Raised Her Right Eyebrow, And smiled Slightly.

“Sequoia.” I Said As She Smiled Awkwardly Pulling In To My Drive Way.

“What?” I Asked Nervously.

“You Got My Name Right. That’s What.”

“Well Yea, I Don’t To Get Spazzed on.” We Chuckled Together. “Plus It’s Unique.” I Added. It’s True Though Her Name Is Unique.

“Thanks.”

“Anyways Sequoia, I Think We Should Hang Out Sometimes. You Seem Pretty Cool.” We Exchanged Numbers, Then I Climbed Out Of The Car. We Said Our Goodbyes And I Head To My Front Door.

I Searched Around My Purse For My Keys. I Was Forever Losing Them In There. I Finally Found Them. I Unlocked The Door And Stepped Inside.

“Spencer, I’m home.” I Had No Response, Maybe She Was Still At Work. I Walked Up to My Room And Saw A Green Sticky Note On My Mirror. It Was From Spencer.

                  ”I’m Going Out Of Town For 2 Weeks. It’s Money In Your Draw,                    

                   Which Needs To Be Organized. And Don’t Throw A Wild Party

                   In My House Pooh, I’m Serious.

                                                    Love Spencer A.K.A Mommy” 

The Wild Party Part Had Me Thinking. Maybe She Was Saying I Could Throw A Party It Just had to be Calm, Not No Project X Shit. Ok Ma Gotcha.

I Sent A Text To Everyone In My Contact List. “Party At my House Saturday, Starting At 9:30, Ending Never :P”

There Was One Thing Wrong, I Didn’t Have Maurice Number.

Shit.

Sequoia POV

I walked In My house And No One Was Home, I Forgot Mama Didn’t Get Off Till Two Tonight. “Yes!” I Screamed. I Can Have Peace And Quiet.

I Felt A Vibration in My Pocket. I Had A Message From Jasmine.

 ”Party At my House Saturday, Starting At 9:30, Ending Never :P”

I’m Already Invited To A Party. This Is Going To Be A Good Year For Me. There Is Nothing I Loved More Than Partying. When it Came Down To It I Was Never Shy.

Two More Vibrations Came From my Phone. One Came From Jermaine And the Other Was unknown. I Opened Jermaine’s Text First.

From Jermaine: ”What Are You Doing This Weekend”

To Jermaine: “Partying Wanna Come?”

I Hope Jasmine Didn’t Mind Me Inviting Someone. I know She Wouldn’t. I Was About to Read The Unknown Text But Jermaine text’d Back. 

From Jermaine: “Yea Sure”

To Jermaine: Great. I’ll Pick You Up At 8. And Yes You Can Whip. Imma Talk To You Later Love Ya “

I walked In To The Kitchen To Fetch Me Some Water, When Another Vibration Came To My Phone. I’m So Loved Today, I Thought. It Was Another Text From the Unknown Number. I Had Forgotten All About It.

From Unknown Number: “Hey”

I Didn’t Know What To Reply back With If It Was A Rapist Or Murder Texting Me. I Opened The Other Message.

From Unknown Number: “Hello?”

“Maybe I Should Text Back” I Thought. What If It Was Mama With A New Cell Number.

To Unknown Number: “Um Hey…. Who This Be?”

Yea I Know It’s Ghetto Saying Who This Be. But I Had To Let Who Ever Was On The Other End Know That I Was Thug, And Maybe The Won’t Rape Or Kill Me.

From Unknown Number: “It’s Samajee”

To Unknown Number: “Samajee”

From Unknown Number: ” Yea, We Have English Together”

I Changed His Number Fro Unknown And Added To My Contact List.

My Eyes Grew Wide. How Did He Get My Number. Is He A Stalker? 

To Samajee: “??? How Did You Get My Number…??”

From Samajee: “From The Group Text Jasmine Sent. I Spotted Your Name And Decided To Text You”

Good He Wasn’t A Stalker. Or Was He. Like Who Looks Through A Group Text Contact List. I Could’ve Sworn It Was Like 150 People.

To Samajee: “Oh. Cool.”

From Samajee: “Lol. I Understand If You Feel Weird, You Don’t Have To Text Me I Can Delete Your Number If You Want Me to.”

He Know Good Damn Well i Don’t Want Him To Delete My Number.

To Samajee: “Naw, It’s Cool. I just Felt Weird. Lol. Um, I was Actually Kind Of Sleepy.”

From Samajee: “Oh My bad Sweetheart. You Take Your Nap. We Can Talk Later”

Damn He Called Me Sweetheart. I Know He Seen Me blush Earlier From that Shit.

To Samajee: “Your Fine. Imma Take A Nap. Hmm. Maybe You Could Come Over Later And Keep Me Company. You know Chill And Get To Know Each Other”

What the Hell Did I Just Send. When Did I Grow Ball.

From Samajee: “Ok. Be Cool. Send Me The Address.”

I Sent Him The Address And told Him I’ll Text When I’m Ready For Him To Come Over. I hope He Ain’t On No Freaky Shit. I Meant What I Said We Were Gonna Just Chill.

I Went Up Stair Stripped From My Clothes And Begin To Drift off To A Sleep. I Had To Sleep I Didn’t Want to Bore Samajee.