Caught Up Chapter 22

Majee POV

Christmas Morning 

I Woke Up With The Meanest Made Headache. I Rolled Over In My Bed, Well What I Thought Was My Bed To A Smiling Ashlee.

“What The Fuck?” I Said To Myself.

“Hey Sleepy Head.” Ashlee Said.

“What Are You Doing In My House, Let Alone, My BED?”

“Um, Sweetie, This Is My House And My Bed. When I Came Home Last Night You Were Waiting AT My Door.”

All I Could Do Was Shake My Head, How Could I Do This. Sleep With Her. She’s Not My Girl. Maybe We Didn’t Do A Thing. Maybe I Was Too Drunk To Drive All The Way Home. I Can’t Remember What Happened Last Night.

But If Nothing Happened Why Is My Shirt All The Way Across The Room, With Her Balled Up Vickies.

“Ashlee Did We Have Ex Last Night.” I Asked Straight Up.

“Boo, Your Phone Kept Going Off Last Night.” She Responded.

Ashlee, Did We Have Sex?” I Asked Again.

“I’m Hungry, Are You?” She Said Ignoring My Question.

“Ashlee, Did We FUCK!?” I Said Now Yelling.

“Yes Majee, We Did.”

I Set Up On The Bed And Put My Hands On My Head. Then Rubbed Them Down My Face. How Could I Do This Again, Cheat. 

“Damn.” I Huffed. When I stood Up I Felt Faint, So I Sat Back Down.

“You Ok?” Ashlee Asked, Rubbing My Bare Back, Then Trailing Kisses Up To My Neck.

“Look, You Need TO Chill.” I Said Getting Up To Walk Over To My Shirt.

“What The Fuck Majee, Last Night You You Were All Up In Me. You Kissed Me. Claiming I Was Your Girl. Hell, You Told Me You Loved Me. All Of A Sudden You Don’t?”

“Look, I’m Pretty Sure Most Of What I Said Was Drunk Talk. Fuck, I Need To Get Out Of Here.”

“Ok, I See, Get Your Shit And Leave.”

That’s Exactly What I Did. I Didn’t Even Care About The Water Works That Were Coming Next From Ashlee, Probably Her Hormones Were Taking Over. 

~

After Going Home, To Take A Quick Shower I Went Right Over To Sequoia’s House.

Once I Got There I Called Her To pen The Door, But Her Mom Answered.

“Hello?” Ms. Coleman Answered. 

”Um, Hey is Sequoia.”

“Yea, And This Is?”

“Majee”

“Oh, Hey Honey. Come On ” She Said With More Excitement  “I’m On My WayTo Open The Door.”

I Got Out Of The Car And Walked Up To The Door ms. Coleman Opened For Me.

“Hey, Haven’t Seen You In A While.” Ms.Coleman Said Greeting Me With Open Arms. I Just Smiled And Returned The Hug.

She Was Dressed In Nurse Clothes And A Heavy Coat. ” I’m Headed Out For Work. Sequoia Is Upstairs Sleep. When She Wake Tell Her To Call.”

“I Will.” I said Closing And Locking The Door Behind Her.

Damn, I Thought Sequoia Had It Good. But She Barely See Her Mom. Something Like Me I Guess. It’s Christmas And She Has To Work. 

I Ran Up To Sequoia’s Room To See If She Woke Up Yet. I Opened Her Door, And She was Still Sleep.