Caught Up Chapter 23

Jermaine POV

"Ding Dong"

".......Ding Dong"

I rang the door bell twice. She told me to be here at 3:30. I know it's a little late, but come on. A nigga freezing out here.

"Ding Dong"

I rang a third time. Then I heard foot steps coming down the steps. A second later the door opened. I know we had a heart to heart. But I wasn't expecting this nigga to be here.

"Wassup?" Majee said opening the door.

"Is Quoia here ?" I asked ignoring his greeting.

"Yea she here, want me to go get here?"

"Naw, I can get here my self"

"Cool, I'm bout to leave out. Tell her I'll be back later."

"Umhm" I mumbled. I'll think about telling here.

As he walked out I walked in. I closed the door be hind me and headed to her room.

There she laid in her bed looking like the princess she was. I wanted to be next to her so bad. I don't mean physically. I mean mentally. I wanted to be her MAN.

I kicked off my shoes and climbed into bed with her. Then wrapped my arms around her. I just laid and watched her sleep. She was just so peaceful and calm. I hope I can be the man to make her happy one day.

Majee POV

As I drove to Ashlee's house I couldn't stop thinking about Jermaine being over my girl's house. I peeped the way he was acting shit, this nigga might try anything to get in. And I mean physically. But I trust my baby Quoia. So no worries.

"Ring ring ring" my phone went off. I thought it was Quoia calling. So I answered with out looking.

"Wassup babe"

"Well Hello to you to sexy." A deep male voice said on the other end. With laughter in the background.

"Who is this ?" I asked confused.

"It's Mani nigga. I was calling to say Merry Christmas. "

"Oh, haha. Merry Christmas. What you up too?"

"Nothing much chilling with Maurice, Jasmine and Daizha. You and What's her face should come by "

"Nigga her name is Sequoia. But idk. I'll see. "

"Ard, but what you bout to get into?"

"I'm heading over to Ashlee's", after I said that there was a moment of silane.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Dude, what are you doing? Don't go over there. "

"Why?"

" You know why. Y'all probably fucked last night Didnt y'all ?"

"Naw. I got a girl"

"Nigga, Majee. Stop fucking lying. You hit that. I know you did."

"I actually can't remember. She said we did. But Quoia wanted me to go check on her."

"Yea ok. But listen. Be careful"

"Yea. I know."

"Well I'll catch up with you later fool. "

"Yea. Ok. Bet. ". Then I hung up the phone. He was right. Going back over here, this shot can be dangerous. She might catch me in one of her traps.

I pulled up in front if Ashlee's crib. Hopped out the car and walked up to her door. But before I could knock. The door opened.

"Hey lover" Ashlee greeted me with open arms. "My mother left for work. So we are here all alone", she said with a wink.

I smirk, a disgusted smirk "Cool". I said pushing past her. "Look, Ashlee, what ever happened last night, wasn't meant to happen. Ok. I was drunk. And out of mind". I said with hand motions, letting her know I was serious.

All she did was laugh. What the fuck was so damn funny. I mean she had one if those breath taking laughs.

"Fuck is funny" I asked

"Alright, Alright. Majee we didn't fuck. Ok. I wanted to. But you kept talking about how much you love your girl, how you wouldn't cheat in her. All this and that. I was getting annoyed, so I just left you alone. But in the middle of the night. You took of my panties threw them across the room and fingered me. That's about it. I guess you realize that you didn't want sex from me. She explained.

Ashlee POV

When I told Majee what really happen he looked ad me disgusted.

"What?" I asked.

"Why you always think shit funny. That wasn't funny. Now what if Sequoia found out? Then what? "

"Majee we didn't do anything serious, so calm the fuck down."

"Yeah your ass didn't do nothing serious, but sit back enjoy, moan, and get wet maybe."

"Fuck you mean maybe? Majee don't play with me. You know how I get"

"I don't know shit."

"Wanna find out?" I said walking up to him. The slightly kissing his lips. I thought I felt him try to kiss back, but I backed up.

"What you doing?" He asked pulling me back to him. I tried to go on for a kiss. But he squeezed my arm and said, "don't do that shot again".

All I could say was , "fuck you Majee and snatched away from him.

"Look I'm only here for my baby. I just came to check on you. " he said with the straightest face.

"Majee , there something I need to tell you about the baby." I said the sat him down on the couch for what I was about to say.

"Majee..... Hmmm.... The....."

Jermaine POV

About an hour went by and Quoia was still sleep. I wanted to wake her up but I don't know how. I just sat there and thought about it.

I just lift up to her lips. Kissed them softly. The kissed them again. Till I felt her hands wrap around my neck and head. I stopped and looked at her. Her eyes were still closed, when they were about to open I went in for another kiss. I don't know if she knew if it was me or Majee. At this point I didn't care either. I got up and hovered over her. Staring, the I felt my hand rub up and down her body. One hand squeezed her breast while the other hand trickled down to her hot spot. My hand slipped into her panties.

"Majee don't " She said.

I didn't know what to say. And kept going. As soon as my hand touched her clit she yelled,"JERMAINE!, what are you doing?" With her eyes wide open.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't control my self. You know you're suppose to be with me. Not that nigga." I said jumping up off the bed.

"Look Jermaine, what we could've had is old news. I'm with someone I care for and love. Ok?"

"No not okay. I'm not gonna accept that." I said shaking my head.

"Well you have to. Look. I love you. But as a friend ok. I know I can always depend on you."

"Naw. If you with that nigga. You can't depend on me for shit. Fuck that I'm out. "

Her faced balled up, her eyes watered. "Huh" she barley got out. It was like she could've stopped breathing at any moment.

"Man you heard me!" I yelled then stormed out heading for the steps.

Once I walked out the front door I slammed it behind me. I stopped and thought to my self 'I'm being selfish.' Then I schooled me head, like naw I'm not. And kept walking to my car. When I got in I just started to think. Next thing I know I was walking back up the steps to her room.

I stepped in her room door way. She just stared at me with tears falling. No noise just tears. Her eyes were blood shot red, so was her face. I can tell I really hurt her. I walked over to her and held her. "Quoia , I apologize ." Were all the words said for a minute. "I know." She finally answered " I love you she said kissing me on the lips. "I love you too I said holding her even tighter. Deep down inside she was more than just my best friend. She was my girl. And I don't give a fuck about what anyone had to say.