5k reads + Special Announcement

Hurray! I have reached 5,000+ reads on this story, which have

I want to express my profound gratitude to everyone for making this book possible. I honestly did not expect to reach this milestone in just half a year. I am still an amateur writer and my English/writing skills are terrible despite my drive to write stories for everyone.

When I first began writing, I wasn't sure how it would've ended up. I will say it again, but when I first uploaded a couple of chapters, I began to have doubts as to whether I should keep going. It's really hard to juggle between college, my free time, and finding time to write. But as soon as the story began to enter reading lists and people began voting and commenting, I became really happy with all the support that y'all gave me and just made me want to write even more now. Again, I would like to thank everybody for their support in this book. I'm happy that so many people liked it a lot. And it feels amazing now that it is done and I'm writing a new one right now.

-----

Now I have a very special, very important announcement. Alongside Jamjoon (kpoper_writer17 ), we have decided to start a website where we help other Wattpad writers write and create better stories and vice versa. We have noticed that there are a lot of Kpop fanfics out on Wattpad but noticed a very common element across many of them: they are written with mediocre grammar and/or plot usage, riddled with overused cliches and tropes. Additionally, many writers don't seem to be fluent in English. So we wanted to help improve the quality of the Kpop fanfics through this website. This will include aid in proofreading, editing, and more as a way for other writers to learn how to find their style of writing while improving their English skills.

We do not think we are better than you in any shape or form. We are doing this because we know we have a natural language advantage and we want to use that to help other people reach the standing we are at now. We are simply looking for a way to give back to the Kpop community on Wattpad by helping other people. Especially now during quarantine, the more we can help one another, the better we all are once it ends. This website will be an "online cafe" of sorts, where you can come bounce ideas around for stories and get English help on your writing. As of now, we plan to do blog posts talking about certain topics that may help enhance your writing skills, and we offer space on our blog for people who need help and for people who are offering to help out as well. Potential events may include a possible masterclass where we (Jamjoon and I) dissect our best writings into components that become easy to understand and applicable to your stories.

We are here to help and enrich this community. So, what are you waiting for? Come join K-Fic Cafe, get connected, and get ready for some awesome writing fun!

Edit: I am an idiot. I forgot to include the link. Here ya go: https://kficcafe.wixsite.com/kfic-cafe