2k Reads!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! There are 2k reads on this book! I would love to express my immense gratitude to everyone for making this 2000 reads possible. I honestly did not expect to reach this milestone in just half a year. I am still an amateur writer and my English/writing skills are terrible despite my drive to write stories for everyone.

To be honest, when I first began writing this book, I wasn't sure how it'll work out, seeing that I started with practically now followers and now I think it's almost 10 (so a mild improvement 😂). Early on, when I uploaded a chapter, I began to have doubts as to whether I should keep going. I am a college student and finding time to write and release is very difficult to manage (I say writing this message at 2 am). But I figured if everyone can't reach out to find this story, I have to reach out first to publicize it. I sent it to some friends of mine through Wattpad and some other authors that I looked to for feedback. I was astonished as to how many actually enjoyed the first few chapters, albeit there were some suggestions to be made hehe. Point is, as soon as the story began to slip into other people's reading lists and people began voting and commenting, I became really happy from all the support that y'all gave me.

Again, I would like to thank everybody for supporting this book. I'm almost done writing the entire book and I will begin uploading them as soon as they're done. It will be soon, I promise. They will be released on a specific day for a specific reason.

So stay tuned!