(XIII)

Akona's POV:

I was still consciously while falling down. I could feel and hear the wind going with my montrals and I was starting to slow down the fall with the Force. If I would stop the fall to abrupt I could break my neck or get other really bad damage. It was really hard to keep conscious while having the blood loss I had from where I got shot. At first it was hard to feel it but now I could feel clearly how I got slower. I could also hear someone else falling the person was still a bit higher than me but the person had everything under control. I guessed that it was my Master and friend Jaadra but I didn't look I needed to focus on not hitting the ground to hard.

I fell more, it stopped and I fell unconscious. Not being able to stay conscious because of my drained force.

~~~ Later ~~~

I heard a person walking besides me picking me up and giving me water and treat some shot wounds. I felt really dizzy and my head ached a lot. I couldn't recall what in the planets had happened. I tried to open my eyes but kriff that did hurt. I couldn't move a kriffing muscle, couldn't talk or show my friend Jaadra that I was awake. It was like my mind was awake but my body wasn't. It really was scary.

~~~ Next day ~~~

Jaadra came again to give me some water and change my bandages. I groaned, that's when I realized I could finally make a sound again. I  tried opening my eyes and after a few failed attempts it finally worked. I describe to you what I saw: We where in an kind of cave everywhere was green grass and moss. I could see the top wall it had a hole in it so there was light. I also could see the entrance outside the cave it was rocky and a bit sandy but mostly rocky.

The thought of laying in sand got me shaking. I hate sand it's coarse rough and irritating, it would have got everywhere. 

~~~ Three days later ~~~

Everything healed and I wasn't sick anymore. We were getting on the way to go where we last saw our ship it was the only way back to Coruscant. Sadly we couldn't get any back up. We tried to send out a help signal but we don't know if anyone got. We didn't had a great connection due the fact that most of our things broke while falling. At least our Lightsaber's were still intact.

It was a really long way to the ship. We sometimes saw a light stream of water but everything was quite the same. I already started to lose hope thinking that we maybe just walked in circles when I saw something. A reflection. My tempo started to raise getting faster and faster the more I got near. Their was no doubt anymore under all circumstances it was the ship.

We got in the ship and started all systems. Gladly everything worked but we didn't have much fuel so we contacted the republic that the mission was a success but we didn't had enough fuel to get back. They've sent us an ship and it arrived two hours later.

When the ship came and I saw the crew that came to rescue us I knew a few members. Under the members were Atciom, Poison, Owl, Chance and Cycle. We got on the ship. On the way back to coruscant I told them what happened.

A/N:

Hello, I wanted to thank for the support I have been getting from you guys. I will try to update next week but I don' know if I can make it. I am going on Vacation on Saturday ( While writing this I go in a bit more than 7 hours.) And I don't have my laptop there and no wifi. So I can try to write and update one my phone with mobile data but I don't know if that will work. Well anyways I hope you liked the chapter and have a great day.

Stay safe and have a great time, bye.

-NoviaNuzohra ^^