The Beginning (I)

It was a beautiful day on Kiros, the home planet of the Togruta. A young Togruta girl by the age of 4 years played on the ground with her sister and some other children. The young Togruta girl was wearing normal clothes and some thin gloves. She had orange skin and white blue Montrals. Her sister had grey skin with purple orange pink Montrals. They looked nothing alike. Some Kiro Birds flew around and chirped a little bit. It was noon when suddenly a big ship arrived in the near of the village. The little one wanted to go to the  ship but her mother held her back. The Mother said "Akona you're to young to go outside of the village besides we don't know who or what is in that ship."  The young girl looked at her Mother first sad but then nodded.  Then she went with her Mother and sister in their house and ate something. The young girl fell asleep. Later when she woke up she was in a dark prison like room.                                                                         

 Akona's POV:

I woke up in a dark room.I didn't see my Family .anywhere I looked around and saw it had a bed a bath and a closet in it. It wasn't warm or comfortable it was nothing like my room at home, "were am I. Where is my Mother and my sister. Why am I here?" I asked myself. I wore a black and red clothes and on my montrals were golden Jewellery and at a few parts were even Emeralds. I was glad when I saw some black gloves and put them on. Suddenly a Noise came near my room, I looked up and a woman was standing in front of my room and said: "stand up young one" and I did what she asked for she opened the cell door and said: "follow me" and I did exactly that. I walked next to her and looked at her i could not find out what species she was. I must've stared at her cause she said: "What's wrong young one?" I answered:"What species are you I've never seen someone like you ever before and were are we going?"

The woman answered:  "I'm not surprised that you don't know my species after all most of my species are People who are slave dealers. My species is called Zygerrian. But don't worry I am on the good side. I am a spy for the Republic, they will come soon at least I hope that but I can't make sure that you will get no harm here. I won't harm you but maybe others will. You need to stay strong till the Republic comes. To you're second question we are going to a room were people can look for what you are good and maybe even buy you i will do my best that they're not interested in you but that's only thing i can do.

A\N: I  wont be able to update that often, if you have ideas what could happen please write them in the comments ^^