New times (XII)

Akona's POV:

It was two weeks since the assault on Geonosis. My master was fine again and our first mission would start today. We were going in an big center of the C.I.S. ( Confederacy of Independent Systems ) to find a list were droid factory's are. I was a bit nervous after all this was my first real mission and it is really important.

~~~ Later ~~~

We were transported in the near of the buildings and we are almost there.our plan was to sneak through an air vent. That was the only plan to get in and not get seen. We had a plan of everything in that building. I am not even sure how the republic got the plans but I guess it is what it is.

We arrived and climbed into the air vent. Everything went smooth and we arrived at the center. There were a few guards but we could handle them. I was going to jump out of the air vent when my master held me back. "What the kriff are you doing Jaadra?" I asked quietly "Just wait" she answered. Three minutes later an other patrol came to check if everything was alright. "Thanks master" I whispered when the patrol was gone.

I jumped out of the air vent and smoothly cut trough a B2 Battle droid another on quickly shot at me but I deflected the shot right back to him. Another one down. Meanwhile my master started to download the list. Everything was going fine till one droid managed to send an alarm signal and a siren turned on. "Well kriff, Jaadra do you have the list?" I shouted to Jaadra. "I almost have it.... Done!" She said. "Well lets look that we get the kriff out of here now and alive. " I said to her. She activated her green Lightsaber and together we we cut trough many Battle droids that were arriving and forced our way out.

"Well that didn't went like plant, did it?" I said to Jaadra. She just looked at me for a short moment: "Totally haven't noticed ;-;"

Two ways crossed and I just run in the right my master behind me. The path I took quickly ended and there were only two lift's. We just jumped into the one that was there and went up. We just got a bit higher, like three floors when the Lift got stuck. I quickly took my Lightsabers and cut a square to get out. We run down the floor we were in, with the reinforcements of the enemy right behind outside.

When we thought that they hat lost us we were standing inside of an room wit open windows right beneath a cliff.

We were looking for an way out of this whole mess. When Droids found us. We were surrounded. They started to shoot at us and out of instinct I walked backwards and deflected blaster shoots till I felt the wind at my neck and montrals. That brief moment of not concentrating paid out as I got several shots. Through the pressure I was pushed out of the window. My master held my hand but lost grip while deflecting blaster. I fell. My master jumping after me.

A/N:

Hello There

I am sorry I couldn't update so long. I had some problems with school and my parents. I will try to update on this Friday again and next but it isn't sure. I also was drawing pictures of future characters. So I hope you liked the chapter. If you find some spelling or grammatical errors please report them to me. I you have an Idea to make something better please tell me because I am not that good at writing and this is my first book. Have a wonderful day/night or when ever you are reading this and bye ^^

-Novia Nuzohra