The Crystal search (V)

Akona's POV

I woke up. The sun was rising the birds where singing. I dressed myself in warm clothes. Today I would go to Illum to find my Lightsaber crystal. They didn't say that we would go to Illum but they said that we would find our Lightsaber crystals and it was could there. So I assumed it was Illum. I went outside where we should met and the others came soon to. There were three other Humans two boys and a girl, a Rodian girl and a Ikotchi boy. I knew them all. We were the best from our class. I didn't to much with them cause the boys didn't like me. The girls were nicer to me. We went into the ship. We were all happy that we could get our Lightsaber crystal and then could make our Lightsaber. I couldn't wait anymore this would be so awesome.

~Later~

The ship landed and we went outside. Everywhere was snow. I felt like someone was watching us. The guide showed us the way till we where standing before an cliff out off rock. I looked at the cliff the boys complained that she showed us the wrong way. She smiled and said: "Reach out with the force there is something here. Now we need to get in there together use the force." We used the force like she told us to do and the cliff moved that we could get in. We went in there and there sat Yoda. After a little talking we went inside to find our crystals. The boys decided to go together and the girls wanted to go with each other to so I was going alone. It was really colt but I kept on walking. I was maybe a bit nervous but I kept on walking letting the force guide me. Suddenly I heard something crack behind me. I turned around but there was no one. I walked again and I heard it again. It was like someone followed me, but every time I turned around I saw nothing. I could've sworn I heard someone. I am not aloud to lose my concentration I need to find my crystal. This sure is just a test to prove myself. I came into a big room, everywhere where crystals all shining in the same brightness. Mostly all two shined a lot brighter than the rest. One was on the ceiling and one was over an cliff. I couldn't reach any of them. I tried to pull them to me with the force, but they resisted. I decided to first get the one at the ceiling and than the one that was over a cliff. "How am I going to get them?" i asked myself loud. I analyzed my surroundings, there wasn't much I could use. Only a few rocks I could throw. Then I decided what to do, I would throw the rocks with the force, when the crystal falls I catch him. I started my plan and after a few throws the crystal started to move. I threw another one and the crystal loosened and fell with a cracking sound. I hurried and cached him before he could touch the floor. "That was close" I thought to myself but how am I going to get the other one? I went as near as I could to the crystal and tried to rich it, but I couldn't reach it. It was to far away. Frustrated I took an stones and threw them down the cliff. There wasn't away that I could get the crystal. I have failed, failed in this test failed as a jedi failed in everything. I used the force to lift a bigger stone and smacked it down the cliff. I looked to were the rock was laying. Underneath was a rope but it wouldn't be strong enough to hold me so I could get the crystal. I looked around to search something I could stabilize the rope with. After a short while I gathered some plants around and started on fleecing them in the rope. I attached the rope to the ceiling, looked once more if it was attached right and swung to the crystal. I reached the crystal column when rope broke. I quickly took the crystal and jumped with all power to the other side of the cliff. I barely made it but I did, the only thing that was left to do was getting out of this cave in time. I stood up there was something like improvised stairs that went up. It was the only way to get out of the room as well. So I took them even if they were a bit creepy.

I was almost out of the cave, when I heard a person scream for help. I turned around and saw the human girl. She was trapped behind a ice wall. I turned around. and helped her break the ice. Suddenly the ground started shaking. "That's weird they didn't said that their would be Earthquake's." she said. "Well let's just get out before more will come." I said. We rushed to the cave entrance. When a second Earthquake came It was much stronger than the last one. I quickly force pushed the other girl to the entrance when I saw that big rocks were falling were we where. She wanted to turn around and help me I screamed that she should get outside when the rocks fell on me. I felt the pain from the rocks when a few sharp edge started to drill in my skin. Slowly my vision started to fade.

Girls POV

The Togrutan girl saved me even though we weren't friends. We where almost out of that cave when a second Earthquake started. She quickly pushed me out to save me. I wanted to save her as well but she told me to go to the others when she got hit by the rocks. I ran quickly outside informed the others what happend. They decided to wait till the Earthquake would stop and then would search for the Togruta. I was a bit scarred what if we would come to late and she is dead. It would be my fault. If she died she did because of me.