Visions (VI)

Akona's POV:

I awoke. My head ached a lot. I stood up and looked around, I didn't know the room I was in or how I got here. I walked out of the room when the ground shacked. I saw that there was a window and quick run to it. I was shocked when I looked outside. i was on a spaceship but we weren't the only people here. There were other spaceships  but they were fighting. I could see that there was to big factions. "Wait but in the galaxy is no war, not at the time. Isn't there peace? What happened?" I thought to myself. I looked closer and my Vision faded. I saw a next scene it played on a sandy planet. There was some kind of thing going on in there. I couldn't believe it in there were Jedi, but it didn't look like they wanted to be there they were being held there as gladiators, they needed to fight against many things and I didn't know what was happening there.  All that I knew is that reinforcements for them were coming. I was surprised when I saw the reinforcements. They weren't just Jedi there were also soldiers. "But since when did the republic had an army and why were the Jedi  captured in the first place. Something that also kept me thinking is why the count dooku was looking at this because he wasn't with the Jedi anymore so what was he doing here? That was very weird but my vision blacked out again. The next scene was in an other location but I couldn't tell where. It was an battlefield as well for sure. Again there were two sides the republic with the Jedi and soldiers and the other side with some kind of droids. But there wasn't just droids I saw after a while. They got back up from a pale woman. She ignited her lightsabers and I just starred they weren't blue or green, they were red. Red like from a Sith! After i recognized that the scene quickly faded and another one and another one kept popping up and in almost every one people died. I couldn't make it anymore I wanted to run away from this dark visions. But I couldn't move I couldn't do anything. I was helpless. My head started to ache more and more. Then suddenly Everything turned black.

A/N:

I am very sorry that it is so short but I hope you still like it. Soon the next chapter comes too (Maybe even sooner than next Friday).

I hope you have a good day and stay safe.

Bye ^^