New friends(XI)

Akona's POV:

I woke up early in the morning and went to the healing station. I looked at my Master she was asleep and still recovering. I looked around every where were Jedi and clones. Thary Nhuzir walked up to me: " Can I help you somehow? " she asked " Not really. " I said. She just nodded went to other patients that needed her help. I slowly walked outside when I saw a sad clone. I quickly walked up to him. "What is your name?" I asked quietly "My number is CT-5873." He answered. "Don't you have name?" I asked "No Sir we are just numbers." he said quiet.

"No you are not. You are humans, you have feelings and that is normal and please call me Akona."

"I think I know why you are sad I am sad too."

We slowly went to his barracks. When we got there I saw a lot of clones. It was kinda weird but even if they looked the same they all had a different force signature. We went a bit further and came to where he sleeps. There were 4 other clones. I sat on the floor and we started talking a bit. I told them about the Jedi the Force and a bit from what happened in my life. They told me a lot about Kamino and things about them. One thing that I earned was that all four expect for CT-5873 had names. Their names were Poison, Chance, Owl and Cycle. After a lot of thinking I finally decided "CT-5873, can I call you from this day Atciom?" I asked out of the blue for them. He first looked at me confused "Wait you are being serious about that. Sure it sounds good." I could see the happiness in his eyes. He finally had a name. I liked the day so far, I had become friends with the clones.

The moon was rising when I got back to the Temple. The first thing I did was checking on my master, but  her condition hasn't changed. I sighed and went to Natar's quarters when I crossed ways with Plo koon. I was happy to see him and we walked a bit in the Jedi garden. I told him that I was scarred because of the war. That I didn't want that innocent people die.

I felt a bit better after talking to Plo koon. I knew he would be always there to help me. It felt like a big weight was taken of my chest and I was feeling peace.

A/N:

Hello There.

I hope you liked this chapter. Before you go I wanted to say something. The character Natar and Atciom are the characters from two of my friends. ^^

Stay safe and have a great day~

Bye