Back in the temple (VIII)

Akona's POV:

The next day we arrived at the temple. I need to be honest I was glad that I was back to the Jedi temple. I didn't told anyone my I had in the cave vision. I had the feeling that I shouldn't tell anyone. I saw that Master Chapal staring at me but I didn't really care all I wanted to do was going to my friends. I left in the Temple and I saw Natar and Ahsoka I run to them "I am so happy to be back. "We were so worried that you wouldn't return, we heard what happened." "What did I miss when I was at the gathering?" I asked "To be honest not much." Natar answered "Yeah just regular training nothing else." Ahsoka said. We walked a bit in the temple and talked to each other. It was a good feeling to be back. At some point I showed them my Lightsabers.

Jaadra Chapal's POV:

I was going to my quarters and thinking about Akona. I felt a connection in the Force to her. But I didn't know why. In my quarters I sat down and started to meditating for answers. I had a Vision of me training her. She was full of enthusiasm. I stopped meditating, it looks like I am going to get a padawan. But first I will get a closer look at her training then I will speak with the council.

___Next Day___

I woke up and got ready. I went to the training halls to look at the training from Akona she had a lot of knowledge for sure but I wasn't completely sure about her. The next training she had was sparring. "She is really good" I thought to myself.

Akona's POV:

I had my sparring training and did the best I could cause I knew Master Chapal was watching me. I didn't need my eyes to know that, I felt it through the Force. I somehow had a forcebond with her. It wasn't that easy but I think I surprised her at least a bit.

Jaadra Chapal's POV:

I talked to the council and after a little discussion they agreed that she could become my padawan soon. I need to say I am a bit excited she would be my first padawan and I hope I will be a good teacher to her. I saw her walking alone in the Temple so I decided to walk with her in silent and suddenly she said "Was I good?" at first I was a bit confused what she meant but then I was sure that she meant the training. "Of course you were." "I am a bit tired, goodnight." she said "Goodnight Akona." I said to her and she went to her quarters.

A/N:

I am sorry I couldn't update last Friday. I am a bit stressed with school but I tried as best as I can. My plan Is to bring an update this Friday too.

And another thing I am watching the final episodes of Clone Wars and they are ripping my heart apart. Am I the only one who feels this way? I hope not and I am not ready for the episode that comes in two days (season 7 episode 11). I hope you have a great day Bye.

-AkonaTakaash^^