In Slavery (II)

I didn't like it at all that there was the chance to get bought but i could only hope. Nothing happened for a while til suddenly a Weequay came in he wanted to see me doing my job. I disobeyed the order and he said to a Zygerrian in the near "sorry but I don't like rebellious slaves nobody does." Then he left. The Zygerrian looked angry at me and I knew that wasn't good. He looked at me for a short time and said "follow me" I did, I didn't even had a choice. We came to a room and went inside I saw something like handcuffs but they where in the wall. I felt a hit on the head, my vision fated and I collapsed.

The next thing I could remember was being i those weird handcuff things. The Zygerrian must've noticed that I was awake because he got out his electric whip. He made the whip whir through the air before he started hitting me with it. It was really painful and I tried to hold back the tears and screams. It was horrible. He saw that I didn't cry already so he made his hits even stronger till I couldn't held it back anymore. The next time he striked I screamed and I started crying.

I must've passed out because when I woke up the woman from the morning was with me. I realized that my whole back and at some parts of my arms where deep wounds from the whip. She noticed I was awake and gave me bread and something to drink. She looked at me and asked "can I treat your wounds?" I said "that would be nice of you." She got a closer look at the wounds and after a while she said "Your wounds are very deep. It will take a while till you're fully recovered." She put some bacta band Aid on the wounds. When she was done she left the room and said "by the way if no one else is around you can call me Ecuzro but when other people  are around you call me Master." When she stepped outside the cell closed again. Then she went down a corridor. I looked around this was an other room than that from the morning. It wasn't that dark it had a window. Some fresh air came trough the window. I looked closer at it. it seems you could open it, but even if you could, you couldn't escape because their where grids right behind it. I walked to the window to see how the things outside off this cell looked. Outside was a city. Everywhere where People that sell slaves. Every species were sold from twi'leks to biths. She saw a scene where a group of twi'leks were transported somewhere. All of them were tied up. When suddenly one fell, the Zygerrian that escorted them was very angry and hit him with his whip. I looked away. I couldn't look at it. It was horrible.

I looked at the bread and water that Ecuzro brought me. I guess I am lucky to get something to eat today. I wonder how my Mother and my sister are  feeling, I hope they are fine. I didn't saw them anywhere today. I took the bread and bite in it. I didn't realized that I was hungry. It wasn't that tasty but still better than nothing. I sat down at my bed. "I hope they come soon." I said to myself. I layed on the bet and closet my eyes. I couldn't sleep but was still was very tired.

When I fell asleep I saw some People rescuing slaves from the slavery. When a Zygerrian person shot at a Rescuer he ignited something. I didn't know what that thing was, but it looked like some kind of sword. Not an normal sword, that sword glowed blue and could deflect blaster shots. The Person deflected the blaster shot back to the Zygerrian. The Zygerrian looked surprised when the blaster shot hit him. The scene blurred and I saw an differed scene. The Person from before was in it again. The Person from before was defending a Togruta slave, when out of nowhere he got shot and died. this couldn't happen. I didn't know this person but it hurts to see him die. He helped so many slaves to escape, to live a better live and now, now he died. Everything turned black for a short time then I saw the battlefield. Through the death of the person everyone was weaker. A big part of the group who came to rescue them died. Died to save others that they don't even know. Just because they knew that slavery is wrong. I felt guilty because I couldn't save him.

When I woke up, I first didn't realize that, that was a dream. Everything felt so real not like something your mind would make up. It was also more realistic then other dreams. I looked out side my window and saw that the sun was rising and looked at my closet. I took my clothes out and put them on. It where the same as yesterday. I looked to the cell door somebody should come soon to bring me to the selling place. But nobody came. I stepped forward and looked a bit closer at the door. It did look like you could hack the door somehow but I didn't know how. I will wait till these people come to rescue us. I would signelice I was there so they could help. When I'm out I try to help them with the others or something. That could work but she first needed to wait till they come. Suddenly Eruzro came. I said "finally I thought you already forget about me." "I would never." she said and smiled. "The Republic comes probably this night or afternoon"  "that is great news" I said.She gave me some bread to eat and went with me to that selling place.

It was late when get brought back to my cell. I couldn't wait to be rescued maybe I would see my family again and al of my other Friends.

A/N That was a lot of work. i hope you didn't die because of my grammar. If you see some wrong written words please show me them.