The Rescue (VII)

Girl's POV:

The Togrutan girl, I think her name was Akona, she saved my life. Even if we weren't friends. Right know we were on a base in the space to be save from the earthquakes. But as soon as it ends we will go down and look for her. I wished I could go down immediately. Yoda needed to go to a council meeting and a other Jedi Master came. Her name was Jaadra Chapal and she was really kind but. When almost nobody looked at her she had a sad/ worried face and sometimes when I waited I felt terrifying waves of the Force. I think it was what Akona felt. In the time we were waiting for the Earthquakes to stop we started and finished to build our Lightsabers.

It was almost a week since the accident happened and all the earthquakes stopped. That meant our search for Akona would begin soon.

We landed on the icy planet. Together we went to the cave to start the search. What you could see when you looked down was kinda terrifying, everywhere were little cliffs and stones laid everywhere. We made two groups the me and Master Chapal and the other four. I quickly showed where I saw Akona the last time and we started lifting rocks. The other group looked if she was maybe somewhere else but didn't found anything so they came to us and helped us lifting rocks.

After a while we found a closer hint because we found blood on the floor, after that only Jedi Master Jaadra Chapal started freeing Akona. A few of us got ready to get some floating thingy were we could lay her on to carry her to the ship. Finally we saw Akona but she looked terrible her skin and Montrals lost color and she lost a lot of blood, it wasn't pretty to look at that. I was pretty shocked, it was my fault that that happened if I hadn't been so selfish I could've saved her. But she wasn't saved yet, she still needed to get to the ship so we lifted her carefully on that carrying thing. Once that was made we went as fast as possible to the ship. We took of after a 15 minutes.

~~~ Three day's after the rescue ~~~

Akona's POV:

I tried to open my eyes but my attempt failed. After a few attempts it worked and I looked around. The room was mostly grey white and it looked like I was in some kind of medicine room. Next to the bed I was  lying in a woman sat, I think I once saw her in the Jedi temple. "Who are you?" I said with a bit raspy voice. "I am Jedi Master Jaadra Chapal, we saved you from the collapsed cave." Jaadra answered. "Thank you for saving me." I politely answered. I slowly stood up. It was actually surprised it didn't hurt I thought I would have wounds that would take longer to recover. "I force healed you, that why you healed much faster" she answered and I just nodded. "Are we still on the ship were I can build my Lightsaber? I probably lost some time on Illum." I asked and she showed me the way. When I reached the room I got sent to there was a droid with the name  Huyang.

He told me he was the constructor from the Lightabers for thousands of generations

He told me he was the constructor from the Lightabers for thousands of generations. I showed my two Kyber crystals and then we got the materials together for making my two Lightsabers. Then he showed me the construction plans for building the Lightsaber. I asked then sometimes later if he had a backup if anything happens but he said he hadn't one. He also questioned me why I would ask that and I just answered that was because a feeling I had. After getting all the things I went to another room to build my Lightsaber. It wasn't easy and you needed to concentrate a lot but after a while all worked. I showed them both to Huyang so he could check if everything was okay with them, what it was. I ignited them and was a bit surprised, they weren't in the standard colors blue and green, they had a beautiful light turquoise.

 I ignited them and was a bit surprised, they weren't in the standard colors blue and green, they had a beautiful light turquoise

That whole process took two days and we would arrive tomorrow on Coruscant. After that I went to the room with the others and I was happy to see that everybody was healthy. I searched for the girl I saved a week ago. I still didn't knew her name. I saw her she was standing with Jedi Master Jaadra Chapal and I quickly walked to them. "Are you done with building your Lightsaber?" Master Chapal asked "Yes" I quickly asked "I am  done with both." I turned to the girl "Sorry but can you tell me your name I forgot it." "It is Thary Nhuzir. If you want we could train a little and I would like to see your Lightsaber I can show you the color of mine too." "Sure." I said.