The Liberation (III)

Akona's POV:

I was glancing in the dark when suddenly a spaceship came. That should be it. That should be the rescuers.

??? Rescuer POV???

I looked outside of my ship. Their it was their were the slaves. The ship landed softly without triggering any alarms. We went outside. Their were two main complexes and our group split up in two smaller groups. "Master how are we going to search the slaves. They could be everywhere.""We will search in each floor, I will take that one." I said and left to search their. It had a lot corridors, left and right were cells. The first I saw were empty but I followed the corridor. When I went further I suddenly heard a "psst". I turned around and saw no one. "I'm in a cell." the voice said. I looked at the cells and found the person that belonged to the voice. It was an Togruta girl by the age of 3 or 4. She said "please help me out of here." "of course" I said "I am here to rescue you and your people". I opened the cell door. The little girl stepped outside. Then she asked "where are the rest of you guys." I looked at her shocked how could she knew that I wasn't the only one. I must've looked confused when she said that and she said "No need to worry, I knew that you guys would come. The spy told me that you would come. No one else knows." We walked outside and I saw her back. Everywhere were wounds that pour girl.

Akona's POV

The men was here to rescue us. The plan that I thought of worked. He wasn't Human. He had brown skin and worn something like a mask and something over hi eyes. We walked down the corridor and went outside of the building. Out of the other building came the rest of the group. They showed the slaves the way to the ship. When suddenly a alarm went on. The Zygerrians noticed that the Prisoners escaped.I looked around trying to find where I could help. But everything went so quick. My rescuer ignited his lightsaber and deflected blaster shots when the Zygerrians shot at him. He looked at the Togruta slave he defended and tried to get her to the ship. When I saw the Zygerrian that shot my rescuer in my dream. I stretched my arms protecting out, out of instinct. The Zygerrian flew away and I was shocked. The rescuer looked at me with a look that I couldn't identify. My rescuer gave me a signal that I should go in the ship and I did that. In the ship I searched my mother and my sister I couldn't find them so I asked a Togruta if he saw them. He looked at me and said: "Sorry they are dead. They didn't survived the prison." I was shocked the I couldn't even say them goodbye. I couldn't play with them anymore. I would never see them again. I had no place to stay and life my live. A tear rolled over my face. I was all alone know. I sat down somewhere I wouldn't bother any one. The ship took off and when we took off I heard a loud BOOM. I was surprised what was that it sounded like an  explosion. Then I heard a person saying that one building exploded. I was sitting all alone when my rescuer saw me and sat down to me and asked: "Where is your Family?" I said "They all died, I have no where  to go." I burst out in tears.

Rescuer POV

I looked for the girl from before. She saved me with the Force. Maybe she don't even knows what the Force is. I walked around the ship then I found her. She sat lonely and sad on the floor where no one else was. I sat down to her and asked her where her Family was and she said me that they where dead and burst out in tears. Pour girl. She lost her whole Family. "What's your name little one?" I asked her. "It's Akona Takaash. What is your name?" "My name is Plo Koon. I am a Jedi Master. Nice to meet you." She looked than asked "Do you know what happened back then with the Zygerrian and what is that weird sword like thing you used there." I answered: "What happened with the Zygerrian is simple you used the Force and my weapon is called a lightsaber, its the weapon from a Jedi. If you want you can come with me and train to become a jedi."

Akona's POV

"That would be wonderful and I don't have a Family that I could stay with." I answered. I couldn't believe it my rescuer was a Jedi Master and invites me to come with him and learn to become an Jedi. After a while he said: "But first we will bring you to the Med bay. These wounds on your back are Pretty bad." I nodded.

A/N

When you made it this far means that you survived my bad writing and grammar skills. I don't know how often I can update but I will try to update often. I've you have any Ideas/Critics/Things to make better, please write them in the comment section. Bye have a nice day ^^